My Thread

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

DeletedUser

YOU just claimed i was behind K.O

You cannot argue that i influence w51 politics yet argue at the very same time that i do not influence w51 politics.

Choose one mate.

Obviously you're behind them or you wouldn't keep supporting them. Whether or not you played any role in it at all, they all made a choice as individuals as to what they wanted for themselves and their accounts. As for you, I can't wait for W57 to start.

DeletedUser

He means behind them, as in started it, or was an influence.

He wasn't.

DeletedUser

I'm still trying to find the post where I said he started it? lemme know if you find it before I do.

DeletedUser

why do you keep saying stuff you KNOW is not true mate?

YOU just claimed i was behind K.O

You cannot argue that i influence w51 politics yet argue at the very same time that i do not influence w51 politics.

Choose one mate.

Regarding the relevance of this thread, it was debated when it was posted (though not by a single person from axte) and it was determined to be warranted, and not just as a thread, but as a thread in the MAIN forum.

You KNOW why that is, the question is why you keep pretending otherwise mate.

If you have something to accuse me of, grab your manhood and speak up mate. But this puppy-dog crap of following me everywhere and hating on every single post i make without explaining WHY i am no longer your hero but somebody you cannot stand, that is pure nonsense mate and make you look like a loser.

Grow up aaron, you embarrass yourself and your council and your tribe whether you have the sense to see it or not.

As for Balli, I did not even READ your post mate, i am shocked if anybody does.

Of course you influence world 51 politics, everyone does. Even average tribalwars player does, but he doesnt influence it very much. Neither do you or K.O. Come back when you have a proper story...perhaps you will be behind the nuke-axte war. Then we will start believing you still have impact on world politics. As for not reading my post, I dont believe you. I just think there was no comeback to it, to the truth that you are less than you claim to be.

Deleted User - 4669627

future installments...

1. setting the haters straight with the facts

2. skype chats from axte leaders who accuse me of lying

DeletedUser

past installments...

1. talked to self repeatedly

2. attempted to appear knowledgeable while avoiding everything

I believe there was a third one too...

tried to feel important for something, but failed

Mate, let the K.O people talk themselves and go about your own business. While its fun reading your hilarious posts, it gets boring when it doesn't change :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Mate, let the K.O people talk themselves and go about your own business. While its fun reading your hilarious posts, it gets boring when it doesn't change :icon_rolleyes:

We have been, well I have been.

DeletedUser

I was wondering, when will ballistick stop posting here, he has become more annoying than the players in NW51 switching tribes every day : /

DeletedUser

I like balli, at least he has something decent to say (well not to ants...)