Spy Needed!
Started by devil667, 2015,February 27th 23:38 123
Replies: 44
Views: 1,478
Predictionz
Started by shahyd, 2015,February 13th 21:50 123...4
Replies: 69
Views: 3,279
The Rise and fall of Shahyd (Lies, Spies, betrayals, orphans and Jedi mind tricks)
Started by mattcurr, Yesterday 01:20 123...5
Replies: 87
Views: 1,915

Based off total threads posted, total replies posted, and/or total views, one third of all w79 forum activity revolves around me :icon_redface:
6 threads, hundreds of replies, and close to 20k views all during the first month alone
Apparently, the demand for THIS thread has been clearly demonstrated

Tbh, I have not even looked at the last thread listed above, its all too much for even me to keep up with me
apparently, I have fallen?

tumblr_inline_n4482tKeZo1r09cxl.gif

:icon_eek:

You would think I would be the first to know? Based off what I see, the rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated :icon_confused:
Maybe, I should read that thread? I must be missing something.

I see what Rank 1 is missing...

http://www.twstats.com/en79/index.p...=550&centrey=550&nocache=1&fill=000000&grid=1

Another half a dozen who started as Rank 1 can longer be mapped because the players no longer exist. The 2 pink dots closest to the rim restarted after starting close to us. Take dreamingwithjeff for example. He is one of 5 enemies who started within attack range of me, he could not keep pace and has been my farm for ages.

Let's discuss the other 4 for a moment?

Applications
The Terminator815 pointson 28.02. at 17:28:03View

He was their next closest to me.

5736167f550d3ffdab8d8a524f6fd1f2.png

He pretended to be my mate. I was on to him from the start tbh, we discussed it at length in fact. Why would I invite him then? He was going to join W79 as our enemy regardless whether I invited him or not, nor did my inviting him cause any of the damage we have in fact recently suffered. In fact, it was our possibility that he might NOT be our enemy. Visible Spectrum has never had a better mate than myself. It did not stop him from attacking me, he got wrecked when he did.

VillagePointsOld OwnerNew OwnerDate/Time
Luckys (584|534) K552,929Oddity [Rank 1]Klein9 [TWO]2015-03-01 - 16:10:17
Luckys (584|534) K552,929Shahyd [TWO]Oddity [Rank 1]2015-03-01 - 16:09:48

The 4th enemy who started within attack range of me attacked me after VS failed. He failed also, the village was recapped by my tribe.
I have no incomings from the 5th, nor do I expect any. I have 2 villages nobody wants to try to take. Every enemy who has tried me has lost.
How that renders me defeated, idk.

The tribe as a whole has admittedly suffered serious blow :icon_cry:
I am told that Muldeh's good bye letter was posted? Let's discuss him?

Muldeh and I had been cool for years. Despite his claim that I recruited him, he asked me to join :icon_rolleyes:
I had actually hoped he would lead :lol:, but he did not expect to be active...

[spoil][2/1/2015 6:45:06 AM] lucky: is muldie gonna lead this tribe ?[2/1/2015 6:45:14 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: he still lives in the capitol city
[2/1/2015 6:45:22 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: kabalahtown?
[2/1/2015 6:45:26 AM] Muldeh`: no lucky
[2/1/2015 6:45:27 AM] Muldeh`: :D
[2/1/2015 6:45:34 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: lol
[2/1/2015 6:45:36 AM] lucky: (think)
[2/1/2015 6:45:40 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: if he changes his mind
[2/1/2015 6:45:42 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: :p
[2/1/2015 6:46:02 AM] Muldeh`: wait, i have the option to? :D
[2/1/2015 6:46:09 AM] lucky: :D
[2/1/2015 6:46:48 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: you were on the list of the people i asked to announce themselves as candidates in the premade thread
[2/1/2015 6:46:58 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: (wait)
[2/1/2015 6:47:17 AM] Muldeh`: ah im sorry, haven't been paying much attention to the forums
[2/1/2015 6:47:25 AM] Muldeh`: or tw at all to be honest
[2/1/2015 6:47:30 AM] Muldeh`: aside from uk22 which i just started
[2/1/2015 6:48:04 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthr...e-Determined&p=6921146&viewfull=1#post6921146
[2/1/2015 6:48:12 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: no worries
[2/1/2015 6:48:33 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: we discussed what role you could contribute
[2/1/2015 6:48:42 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: it did not seem to include leadership
[2/1/2015 6:48:50 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: but as you can see, your name was on the list
[2/1/2015 6:48:52 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: :p
[2/1/2015 6:49:08 AM] Muldeh`: i am honoured :p
[2/1/2015 6:49:20 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: there were like 30 names as googly pointed out :p
[2/1/2015 6:49:28 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: but yours was 1
[2/1/2015 6:49:29 AM] Muldeh`: yeah so not that exclusive :D[/spoil]
Tbh, I am confused myself why he celebrates his betrayal of a tribe he was asked to lead. How is that even an accomplishment? Even if he had never been asked to lead, where is the accomplishment in stabbing your loyal mates in the back? I think there is no logic to explain why he would betray African orphans for shits and giggles. I think he must simply be one truly sick individual whose motivations are unfathomable to anybody. He claims his new duke does not trust him, congrats? :icon_confused:

No enemy of ours has yet to win 1 fight. The only damage caused to us has been by us, even the village Angry nobled. We supported Muldeh when he reported an incoming train from Angry to direct support away from praveen. Every loss we have suffered is attributable to Muldeh, who was TWO.
I have said it many times, the greatest threat to any great tribe, is itself.
The only threat to us has been Muldeh, who ironically could have led us, compounding the lack of any accomplishment on even his behalf. How is there accomplishment in backstabbing? Let alone a tribe where you basically called the shots? If I betrayed TWO, how would that make me anything other than stupid?

Muldeh hurt us. Why? No reasonable person can fathom, I was the best mate he ever had.
But the reports of our demise are again, greatly exaggerated :icon_twisted:

Lastly, even if we were finished, which we are a long way from, but if we were there...

Why do people try to be Rank 1? Respect.
I have gained enormous respect in this world already, less than 1 month in.
Muldeh has lost enormous respect in this world already, less than 1 month in.
If the goal is respect, how did he win?
All of my enemies lose respect in this world, while I gain it.
Seems there is only 1 winner?

No, there is TWO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rank 1 Is Standard

Why do people try to be Rank 1? Respect.
I have gained enormous respect in this world already, less than 1 month in.
Muldeh has lost enormous respect in this world already, less than 1 month in.
If the goal is respect, how did he win?
All of my enemies lose respect in this world, while I gain it.
Seems there is only 1 winner?

No, there is TWO.

I hope your joking :|

twenty-five

[17:48:22] Brian X.: I think Shahyd lost more respect than he won
[17:48:32] Brian X.: At least from myself

[17:49:41] praveen13: shahyd takes so many assumptions

Your tribe pretty much answered this thread for you.

DeletedUser

From an impartial newbie who reads the externals. Seems like the same group of elitists gangs on anyone who isn't part of their circle.

Guess there is some truth to that same circular mail I get daily.

Joining a world just to back-stab someone... strong life.

Michael Corleone.

No, many people do not respect you. Continue living in your fantasy land with jedi mind tricks and CIA offers.

mattcurr

From an impartial newbie who reads the externals. Seems like the same group of elitists gangs on anyone who isn't part of their circle.

Guess there is some truth to that same circular mail I get daily.

Joining a world just to back-stab someone... strong life.

I havent started a tribe in 2 years, Shahyd challenged me the size of the tribes were equal......

devil667

Face it, he did not have a single bit of common sense. One would expect a person leading an army [in RL, he claimed to have led the Sierra Leone Army] to have much more than just common sense. However, along with a complete absence of common sense, he turned out to have an analytical capability & decision making that would be questionable, even by a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Infact lets make a list of basic things where he proved to be rather incompetent, and a horrible pretentious person.

1. Claimed to be a great leader [Both in-game & RL]; commander of the Sierra Leone army, capable of dodging bullets? - One would expect a army leader to have a certain basic education, moderate analytical capabilities [more like extremely high, but I'll give him some slack], and decision making qualities...

2. Claimed to have "Jedi Powers" as posted earlier in this chat, and not only that, said he has this special powers, can read souls, and people choose not to mess with him..

15i81sn.jpg

***Just cause you have more profile views in forum does not make you known, more humans have seen the monkey in the zoo than they have seen me probably, does not make the monkey the more known entity***

Overall, he claimed the most ridiculous of things, and then take desperate measures to prove himself right. I had nothing against most of the members to be fair, infact I quite like some of them. However...

His claim of opening a "Orphanage", making videos & skype chat with a few kids in Sierra Leone to prove himself and everything, seemed just as false and deceiving like his other claims. So, in order to make sure that people
"DO NOT GET" pulled into his scam, I simply had to expose the true nature....

Oh and guess what he did flip completely, just as we had expected. And decided to kick all of us from the so called "World Chat 79" and renamed it to G-Spot.

I also believe a unstable, delusional and self centric person like him should in no way be in charge of something as public as the world chat. Hence we got a new one made, by someone sensible, stable, and more or less unbiased. Oh and guess what, it is open for all, even shahyd himself. [infact hes most welcome xD]

May the force be with you.

Devil667

You read through mine [considering it since you actually linked it], and yet you have the audacity to come here and post about respect?.

Think I have clearly shown that the self proclaimed "Genius"'s IQ would be questionable by almost anything in the animal kingdom. Thus all your claims are just as futile, as your own existence.

And incase you think muldie lost respect? .Lets Draw some tables.

MuldehShahyd
Did not lie to the ones he considered friends. Nor did he try to make a false image of himself infront of us.Well well, claimed to be a jedi, soul reader, heart eater, Gods Chosen one, an angel, a genius, army general and god knows how many other things, and all those claims were to your so called friends, and I think I have proven everysingle of your claims wrong in the post I just quoted?

Now that being said, stop blaming your teammates because of your own incompetence as a leader. Isn't it a leader's job to figure out each personalities? To be fair, the person DIAGNOSED as "GENIUS", should have been able to see through the most suggestive play we came up with? .

Hell kiddo, in my case atleast, it was all in the name. ;) . Hence I had asked you to google what a "Visible Spectrum" is. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser27125

We need a new thread for this? Seriously? This is just getting boring now. It's over. Move on.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
[2/1/2015 6:49:20 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: there were like 30 names as googly pointed out :p
[2/1/2015 6:49:28 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: but yours was 1
[2/1/2015 6:49:29 AM] Muldeh`: yeah so not that exclusive :D[/spoil]

I have a query. How am I a sick duck (please excuse my French), if I even told you exactly who was in Mattcurr's tribe? I gave you all the information you needed to stop this happening before the world began and you still managed to screw it up :icon_redface:

devil667

I have a query. How am I a sick duck (please excuse my French), if I even told you exactly who was in Mattcurr's tribe? I gave you all the information you needed to stop this happening before the world began and you still managed to screw it up :icon_redface:

Guess he couldn't process it all. All the information overheated his double digit IQ, resulting in a meltdown, that makes you a sick duck [get well soon though]. :icon_rolleyes:

twenty-five

Yes I'm quoting myself. #ThugLife

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?274397-My-Thread&p=6939580&viewfull=1#post6939580
[18:24:32] al haji rasul al masiha: i think
[18:24:43] al haji rasul al masiha: 1. you should talk to them again apparently
[18:24:59] al haji rasul al masiha: 2. you should apologize to them
[18:25:09] al haji rasul al masiha: 3. as thall said, no snakes allowed

I am assuming the fact I need to talk to them again means the quotes are in some way false? They said them in a public chat room, in reply to THIS thread.

I mean it seems the response was, THEY DIDNT MEAN THOSE THINGS, THEY CANT HAVE SAID THEM, YOURE A BAD PERSON FOR SHARING THEM.

Delusions. At the end, even your own tribe members who didn't backstab you didn't think particularly highly of you. :icon_rolleyes:

TWO was always waiting to sink.

Deleted User - 4669627

brian is butthurt cuz i cursed him for screwing over muldeh, ironically

[Thursday, February 26, 2015 1:33 PM] Brian X.: you're right ants, I should not have done that and I apologize

funny that is the last thing he ever said to me and never logged in after
he did not say good bye when he left, he left my mates wondering, except for muldeh ofc who understood that brian had been called out for screwing him over and had quit
now the guy who screwed over his mates is being posted in the forums to prove that i lost respect?
i know what you did brian, post for yourself, tell us what did i do?

praveen, if he had anything to say, he can post also
muldeh posted already, but like most of you, he had nothing to say

DeletedUser111495

Exactly he was given alot of information and yet he missed so much, you got battered shahyd.
[spoil] [/spoil]

And although you claimed to have not lost you are slowly dying and need help.
[spoil]

[/spoil]

My advice is to just run as far away as you can from this world like before.
[spoil]

[/spoil]

As Mattcurr has won this one and although you might dispute his methods, It does not change the fact that tribal wars is:
[Spoil]

[/Spoil]

So yeah:
[spoil]
thats+all+folks.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser93513

brian is butthurt cuz i cursed him for screwing over muldeh, ironically

[Thursday, February 26, 2015 1:33 PM] Brian X.: you're right ants, I should not have done that and I apologize

funny that is the last thing he ever said to me and never logged in after
he did not say good bye when he left, he left my mates wondering, except for muldeh ofc who understood that brian had been called out for screwing him over and had quit
now the guy who screwed over his mates is being posted in the forums to prove that i lost respect?
i know what you did brian, post for yourself, tell us what did i do?

praveen, if he had anything to say, he can post also
muldeh posted already, but like most of you, he had nothing to say

I am not butthurt about anything, Ants. I know what I did and I know how you feel about that. But regardless of all the irrational claims you made, how many times did I come on the forums and try to defend you? Idk either but I did at least a couple times :p People thought you were an idiot and I was still on your side. What did you do? How did you lose my respect?

I was only in this world for 1 week and I observed the way you handled many situations. You claim to be the best "mate" anyone has ever had, but you disrespect those "mates" all the time. In fact, you disrespect almost everyone you come in contact with. Respect is only earned 1 way. If respect is so important to you try being an all-around respectful person. The respect will come. Being talked about all over the forums because of your "orphans" and your war with Matt does not make you respectable. I'm sorry. Good luck anyway.

Deleted User - 4669627

sorry, i missed where you said what i did? i disrespected you? please post it. i disrespected my mates? where are their posts?

tombraider, your post was entertaining, though lacking in any sense

apparently googly posted and got deleted, he asked what he did?
he has no involvement in any of this except that he did in fact post the list which i did not miss, as was clearly explained to all literate people in the OP
he did in fact help me, i appreciate that, but it does nothing to change his character
nothing that happened here is any reflection of that character, that judgement was based entirely off a non w79 related basis.

so what was it then? no 1 thing reveals his character like muldeh. like muldeh it took years to reveal itself. the difference being googly gradually built at it for years, where muldeh achieved the sacred status in an instant.