My time has come

DeletedUser

As with everyone, my time has come to finally leave TW. I have thought long and hard about this, and i can see that i just don't have enough time to keep playing.

I have become one of those many who are dropping out of this world now, and though it can be hard to believe, i am now done and out.

So goodbye W22 and TW, and i will be here no more.

Qwertyopps12

Demonshadows96

Good luck in real life mate, and dang yet another person leaving

DeletedUser

Sorry to hear that, good luck with all of your endevours.

DeletedUser

when i leave, i will fade into the darkness......................

DeletedUser

when i leave, i will fade into the darkness......................

hate to see that...

And Qwerty! even tho i knew you in a short period of time, i have fun working with you!!! Hope to see you again... Goodluck on you real life!

DeletedUser

Seems argg players are starting to leave, no more southwest super power :( no more fun. it should be fun watching you guys take over that area.

DeletedUser

I know, it would really have been fun, but i no longer have the time to do as many things as i've been doing, sitting accounts, managing invites, being a baron, and looking after myself. I saw it coming for a while, but finally, it was time.

Emman, i hope that you can pull through, sorry for leaving you in a... pretty much a mess. but you know, i've just got to go.

DeletedUser

GL in RL.

For some reason, whenever someone leaves TW, i feel that the hatred for my enemies disappears and we all just regular people doing regular things...

I better hurry up and close this thread before I go soft! I'm gonna go noble some EXP now :)

DeletedUser

I know, it would really have been fun, but i no longer have the time to do as many things as i've been doing, sitting accounts, managing invites, being a baron, and looking after myself. I saw it coming for a while, but finally, it was time.

Emman, i hope that you can pull through, sorry for leaving you in a... pretty much a mess. but you know, i've just got to go.

Dont worry bout that... Just good luck for your real life... And have fun with some other things...

DeletedUser66513

As with everyone, my time has come to finally leave TW. I have thought long and hard about this, and i can see that i just don't have enough time to keep playing.

I have become one of those many who are dropping out of this world now, and though it can be hard to believe, i am now done and out.

So goodbye W22 and TW, and i will be here no more.

Qwertyopps12

Can my members have their villages back? XD

DeletedUser

Can my members have their villages back? XD
what, you want those 20+ lousy villages from many players that didn't know how to build a village yet? Haha, not all were that bad, you had a few good players there. Still fire, i got away with attacking players that, if added up, probably had 2-3x my points.

Even when i nuked you, no one really responded :)

But why am i still here? i quit, i should be gone. I guess i just can't leave so abruptly, but i needed to leave. its nice to take a load off.

A word for TDB- NAP's are NAP's, just because i'm gone now doesn't mean you can noble me. doesn't figure, still attacking my tribe.

DeletedUser66513

From what i remember you targeted a few members who aren't actually around anymore lol

I could give you the names of our more . . . efficient members who could use them a lot better . . . :p

but yeah we were a liiiittle random with our targets - we were basing them more on village location than the actuall player most of the time

DeletedUser

oh well, who cares. i killed your tribe, but i can't show it any more because of the name changes and merges... i think i got to about 27 conquers to your 3-4. Some tribe... :icon_biggrin:

I can't stop coming back, but i'm not here every day and its nice to not have to do anything.