My Tribe PsyKo

DeletedUser

Im looking for members to work with on a regular bases as im bored of playing on my own and then ending up joining a half decent tribe who dont use skype and dont speak english as i joined a tribe of french people the other day what just didnt work out.

Granted im still learning methods of playing speed but its trial and error but im improving.

Or if theres a tribe already out there which your willing to let me join and is good let me know.

thanks

DeletedUser

i use to be really good at speed like a twoish years ago. but now im pretty newbish. but i know how to play the basics. i know some old tricks and learned some new ones. you can team up with me and we can find others.

DeletedUser

Okay mail me in game i will join mid week a lil late tho

DeletedUser

I'm in. I'm getting a lil bored playing solo all the time (Gets lonely). I'm a bit of a newb, and half the time I just quit because I've got something to do in RL; but the ones I do stay till the end in, I do pretty well :)

So if you'll take meh, I'm in ^.^

DeletedUser

i have to get surgery done on my foot. ill be on around 3pm east time.
save a spot for me.

DeletedUser

Sorry guys im not able to take this one seriously, im playing W50 this week, But week end on a shorter round were give it a trial run :)

DeletedUser

Still looking for people to play with, im starting to gather people. add me on skype if anyones interested

Skype ID : fordy-089