My Version of AA's History

DeletedUser

The real story of Adanouch from the days of when he first joined the tribe that I lead the Military of which was called The Emerald Order of Arylonia and at that time we had 5 different family tribes, where I led the Military and we never lost a war since the beginning. With great tactical skill and great leadership of Arylon Clan we were unstoppable then came Adanouch and his tribe Growth who merged with ours and I saw that he was a good warrior but lack discipline but I gave him a chance and made him a Lieutenant. He was caught lying many times by me( how much support he was getting and why he was attacking certain tribes that we had NAP or alliances)and soon I let him go with no retaliation by us(my first mistake). He joined a new tribe HIGH! and when I was about to go on a mission in real life( I am in the Marines Reserves) my account sitter was new at playing and couldn't command since Arylon Clan pretty much left the Command in my hands at that time. I thought Adanouch with his flowery words thought he change and we were allies with High! so I joined them and left for my mission and when I came back Arylonia was disbanded since I was the person that kept them together and most of them followed me into High! and after a short time Adanouch created a tribe to get rid of all other influences in k72 which was called K72 I joined that tribe since I also didn't want all these other tribes moving into our land but only after a week's worth of creating this side tribe I had to leave again and then I went yellow and Adanouch saw his chance since he was still upset that I made him leave Arylonia and he sold me out to our enemies and they took a few villages of mine but when I came back, I started taking back my villages and defended against a whole tribe with only one person who was always at my side Sir Deano. I know I was betrayed and once I smacked around the tribe some we began to talk and they showed me messages from Adanouch of his betrayal so I joined my once enemy now ally since we now fought for a common ground the destruction of Adanouch. Adanouch was now the Duke of High! the old Duke stepping down and they came at me full even though i still hadn't had the chance of rebuilding my forces from his betrayal but I am Bloodfest and I don't go down easily so weeks became months and I still wouldn't fall but once again I had to leave damn RL always getting in the way and once I came back once again I saw that many of my villages were taken. So once again I started retaken my villages leaving death and destruction in my path asking Adanouch if he would 1vs1 against me but he was scared since he knew I would destroy him. I took on a whole tribe for so long and with adanouch leadership they fell and disbanded so Adanouch how to act fast since he knew I was going to get him so he ran behind another more powerful tribe RKN. So you call Adanouch a great warrior, no he is a coward that knew how to run and he knew had to BS the simpler mind and he did and even though I was only one man RKN wouldn't let me fight Adanouch 1vs1 supporting him every chance they had and trust me he needed the support since I am a great Tactician. I was still not defeated but this time I had to go for a long term mission lasting for months. then my defeat came by my sitter giving up my villages since my friend sir deano couldn't keep watching my account but he had my password so he let others he thought were loyal but were Adanouch spies. So now I am back on W29 and making my presence known and have learned from my mistakes since W18 was my first world and I did make a few mistakes but my greatest mistake was to trust Adanouch so PX his current tribe get rid of him and rim him since he is worthless. If he says he is quitting that is only because he knows he can't win or some more people saw through his web of lies. I do admit he is great at one thing lying and that let him survive this long but how much longer will he live? I will also join W50 in June and I want to see if adanouch has the guts to use his name and join that world and we will see who is a great warrior but I already know his answer.
Ending note the first makings of a true Warrior is Honour

DeletedUser

I only created K72 because YOU and others showed great concern of the TF barb noblings in your K.

(most of em now fled to Apoc after they see Arylon was an air bubble crushed by me with 5 mails and preassure on your "great" leader Arylon Clan)

AA

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Iliked the "AA bravely running away part"

Makes perfect sense why I left Apoc and fought em all loosing 90 % of my villas in the process due to the fact I hated the hugging of enemies.......

YOU however tried to run away and begged for invites to MM and TF while war was brewing and you see your on the loosing side.

AA

DeletedUser

I only created K72 because YOU and others showed great concern of the TF barb noblings in your K.

(most of em now fled to Apoc after they see Arylon was an air bubble crushed by me with 5 mails and preassure on your "great" leader Arylon Clan)

As for the rest of the post : I dont have time do waste on a war scarred human.

Go spread hate in RL instead and stop be a sore looser

(yes I killed you yes yes yes hahahaha your gone and Im here lalalalala, thanks for the ODD from your mixed nukes LOOOL)

AA

You created K72 tribe which was defeated, you ended up running to Apoc yourself, which is funny that you try slandering |TF|.. hey AA, |TF| is still around.. your old tribes that you made aren't. You've gone tribe hopping all over the place so i dont see how you can try talking down to people, telling others they are wrong for something that you have done over and over again.

Im not going to bother quoting your last reply, your now resulting to childish insults. Bloodfest was always known as a better player than you will ever be. Maybe you should come down to reality and realise this is just a game, there is no need to start making personal insults.. thats the sign of someone who is desperate. Instead of talking yourself up, why dont you prove yourself in game.. because from all the time i have seen you around, im yet to see one decent report. Ive seen reports of you having empty villages with lvl 20 walls, while you have stacked villages with lvl 0 walls all in the same area. Tell me how thats smart? You end up losing the villages with lvl 20 walls and then try to nuke them while the walls remained at 20 while being nobled off you.. of course they get stacked and you lose your nukes. You've also lost a LOT of villages, more than anyone else in w18. Yes your OD is high.. it should be since you managed to get friends of yours to stack you. (which isn't a bad thing, its good to see you have some people left who will send you support). It is however sad that you dont protect their troops with lvl 20 walls and instead of trying to defend, you just get others to send support and wait till you lose a heap of villages so you can go noble barbs and inactives to make up for it.

Keep talking yourself up.. your the one who ran off to K09 from K72 to escape. You couldn't have nobled any further away than you did.. but that doesn't mean you are safe. :axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

bla bla bla bla....

What do u want me to respont to your drivel man ?

TF ran to Apoc to not be destroyed

Bloodfest ran to try avoid beeing rimmed

You both FAILED

And your both sore loosers.

AdAnouch --> ME , WALKED PROUD! into war against all around me because they recruited enemies !

THAT is the difference between us, and THAT is what bugs you every log on.

I will not even start to reply on things happening 1-2 years ago and only consider them remarks of sore loosers that both know I defeated them.

One is out of the world , the other runs to victor before any real fight and tries make his stats look cool....

Both shadows of what a man should be drewling after the true hero image that AA is

I continue to kill kill kill kill kill and enjoy doing so.

When u have 1k to 15k attacks at you for some months u dont use 5 hour pr log on to shift all def, you prioritize areas and play to defend clusters, but hey aint gonna try learn people like you or bloodfest these things because you have never and probably will never get the amount of heat I enjoy on my daily log ons.

Ill ignore both you and your great player bloodfest and consider you bitter boys I should avoid to keep my daily mood at tip top

;)

AA

(the last edit here should be by ME mr admin...It is extremely annoying sometimes to not let my opinions get by even though they may seem inulting, these are replies to a bitter individual that needs to get some his way also...But I will ignore so u can let my post stand without edit PLEASE, and sorry if I insulted Bloodfest, truly I wish him all the best in real life and hope he and his family blossom like a bed of flowers at spring)

DeletedUser

blah blah blah keep nobling those barbs AA.. The world is huge, but im sure you wish it was bigger so you could run even further than you have. Now please add me to your list so i can get 1 incoming fake from you a day like everyone else on your "list" does. ;)

DeletedUser

These types of "barbs" you mean ?

46-BR-99-74 (697|495) K46 10,786 ChicagoDash [Apoc-D] AdAnouch [-PX-] 2010-03-12 14:03:24
..... children in their homes (692|329) K36 10,260 manicmedic [Apoc-C] AdAnouch [-PX-] 2010-03-12 08:43:05
LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOD! (967|5) K09 9,699 michael3588 [Apoc-D] AdAnouch [-PX-] 2010-03-12 07:17:58
LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOD! (696|401) K46 10,872 Adonicle [Apoc-C] AdAnouch [-PX-] 2010-03-11 23:36:54
LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOD! (692|397) K36 10,922 dhudson07 [Apoc-D] AdAnouch [-PX-] 2010-03-11 22:59:09
LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOD! (695|401) K46 10,880 Adonicle [Apoc-C] AdAnouch [-PX-] 2010-03-11 20:31:58
LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOD! (686|455) K46 10,517 MEChicks [Apoc-C] AdAnouch [-PX-] 2010-03-10 00:27:07
LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOD! (686|457) K46 9,476 MEChicks [Apoc-C] AdAnouch [-PX-] 2010-03-10 00:13:47
[46:59:72] (692|457) K46 9,926 AussieMum [Apoc-C] AdAnouch [-PX-] 2010-03-09 22:36:39
LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOD! (687|456) K46 8,847 MEChicks [Apoc-C] AdAnouch [-PX-] 2010-03-09 20:57:32
LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOD! (686|456) K46 9,928 MEChicks [Apoc-C] AdAnouch [-PX-] 2010-03-09 20:12:17
LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOD! (692|459) K46 10,424 AussieMum [Apoc-C] AdAnouch [-PX-] 2010-03-09 19:02:30
LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOD! (688|457) K46 9,945 MEChicks [Apoc-C] AdAnouch [-PX-] 2010-03-09 18:56:00
LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOD! (685|458) K46 9,928 MEChicks [Apoc-C] AdAnouch [-PX-] 2010-03-09 18:16:12
LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOD! (686|458) K46 7,902 MEChicks [Apoc-C] AdAnouch [-PX-]
[46:59:72] (692|457) K46 9,934 AussieMum [Apoc-C] AdAnouch [-PX-] 2010-03-09 16:21:12
46-BR-98-95 (689|458) K46 9,408 ChicagoDash [Apoc-D] AdAnouch [-PX-] 2010-03-09 14:48:12

But hey, keep viewing the world with you eyes instead of reality...

If take barbs they will get action shortly rest assured ^^

AA

ps why not try fight a real war for once in your life...

Ill help u destroy Apoc if your interested ^^

DeletedUser

AA your barb conquers are well known throughout all of w18.. id would post them but i dont want to spam the forums.. its funny you posted your player conquers over your barb conquers.. if you didn't noble barbs then the barb conquers would be such a tiny list.. instead you post your tiny list of a few player villages you nobled thinking that would actually fool anyone? Everyone knows how to use twstats. ;)

DeletedUser

"yawn"

I posted from the first page as I dont have as much time as others to glorify myself on forums...

Ive gained 1 mill poibts last 2 weeks, some barbs, some enemies, ALOT of OD

Keep spamming and hating, will not change anything...

DeletedUser

"yawn"

I posted from the first page as I dont have as much time as others to glorify myself on forums...

Ive gained 1 mill poibts last 2 weeks, some barbs, some enemies, ALOT of OD

Keep spamming and hating, will not change anything...

LOL Going by how often you post on the forums and the content of your posts, all you do is try to glorify yourself and try to slander Apoc and TF. You post the same thing over and over. Come up with something new.

turiasauria

Well, Bloodferst good to see you again in TW. I play in W46 right now. I quit when i get more than 20-30 villages because i don't have the time anymore to manage too many villages (when i was in war with TF I it was so cruel...

About AA i admit that i "hated" him sometimes. But it's not worth...it's just a game, we can't "hate" anyone that we actually don't know. I can say that i hate his methods often. But i can't say that i hate him. Since the first time that i talk to him i knew that he was lying to me. He admit me in a way that he will do anything to win, this is his way to win. This game don't ban the lies so i think this is a strategy to. From this first time i warned again and again my tribe and all others again and again. He lost when he was in growth...you were idiots and you saved him...then he convince 3 tribes to attack ancor and he destroy him (his account). I was told to ancor (scarmiglio then) and uberpawel: "don't let him get away with this", they said: "it's ok". They allow DUSK save him once again. Then he create K72...Dusk saved him again...then we didn't do the same mistake...we destroy DUSK but then some neoptolemus guy from RKN saved him again... Ioanna left because of him (3 times better player than him) Bloodangel left because of him (300 times better player than he) ancor left because of him (100 better player than him).

Conclusion? If you want to bad to survive in this game for long you don't have to be elite player. You have to dedicate yourself to this, have no moral issues and use whatever you are best to. As i see he didn't change anything. He is still the same character and he is still noob. Why is he still nood? He is playing more than 2 years more than 10 hours everyday!!! Why is he a noob? I really don't think he is so much idiot, he has some brain...by the way it's just tribal wars...not astrophysics!!! The answer is that he don't want to learn. He wants to "win" in the game with his own way: lies...manipulation exc exc. Since the beggining he has this plan and he follows. The real pity is that some people like YOU, high king, uberpawel, ancor, bloodangel, ioanna, neoptolemos exc you were so silly and you saved him when he was in the edge of rim. Don't blame him...blame yourself and the others who saved him.

That's for me...i hope to anyone in this world that remembers me have fun. No hard feelings to anyone :)

DeletedUser

All I hear is ---> bla bla bla "I got killed / quit because of bla bla bla "now Im still bitter and try make an effort to jump in on some poo throwing bla bla bla

All I see and care about is --->

As attacker As defender Total

Rank Name Defeated
1 AdAnouch 285,24 Mio.

Cute to see the ghosts of the past come and whine alongside the dying whiners of W18, Im sure they are glad to have you here alongside em , good riddance from W18 to you and all your buds :)

Happy to still see you hold a grudge hehehehe

I play sometimes alot and sometimes nothing, and still I am the best killer nananana lalalallalalala

Epic fail on annoy me, just makes me smile greek tool ;)

AA

DeletedUser

AA has been playing this game for fun and it was you Bloodfest who started this complete and utter rubbish. If you are so good then you would be still playing but your not so please leave and don't come back. rattlesnake, i can't believe you would stand by this rubbish. Are you serious when you have a go at AA? He has taken a few barbs, who cares? I'll bet in RL he has a 'real life' do you guys? I have never read so much crap in my entire life. Are you guys like little kids? If most players had AA's incoming they would of quit along time ago. Bloodfest, go back to whatever world you came from and please don't start anymore ridiculous threads

turiasauria

Bloodfest your a f$%@ing %$&#head and rattlesnake so are you. AA has been playing this game for fun and it was you Bloodfest who started this complete and utter BS so shut your stupid mouth. If you are so good then you would be still playing but your not so please leave and don't come back. rattlesnake, i can't believe you would stand by this rubbish. Are you serious when you have a go at AA? He has taken a few barbs, who cares? I'll bet in RL he has a 'real life' do you guys? I have never read so much crap in my entire life. Are you guys like little kids? If most players had AA's incoming they would of quit along time ago. Bloodfest, (the man), AA would kick your silly little arse 1 on 1.Go back to whatever world you came from and please don't start anymore ridiculous threads

HAHAHA AA you found another doggy to manipulate? See Bloodfest what i mean? As long as they are this kind of idiots in this world AA will be here and alive :lol:

DeletedUser

Wow, this thread brought back so many memories! I actually remember Arylonia, Bloodfest, TF, Dusk and AA from way back and thinking how far away they all were :) Soooo much has happened in 2 years.

Btw, it's good to see you around still and I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to get a new account on W18 ;)

DeletedUser

Ten people throw shit at me and you mock the one sane person standing by me ?

LOL !

I spit in your general direction g"r"eek....

Go push some pills...

AA

turiasauria

Ten people throw shit at me and you mock the one sane person standing by me ?

LOL !

I spit in your general direction g"r"eek....

Go push some pills...

AA

God (it's general speaking and i don't refer to you AA)...you remember so many details about me? :icon_eek: I think that i touch you a little.

Hey AA, as i said to my first post, no hard feelings. Everything ok. Even for the sake of Agn that i respect i am ok with you. Like i said: I can't claim anything about YOU because i don't know you. I judge your methods and not you. It's just a game and if you are in the rules you can do anything you want. If you are out of the rules, administrators will judge you, not me.

We could meet sometime and be friends, who knows. Except if you are some kind of racist (because you mention me nationality over and over again in a "negative" way) and you don't want anything to do with peoples different from you. But from my part i am ok :)

Good luck to anyone in this world. Sorry that i bother you with my posts. As you said i don't belong in this world anymore. I am just a ghost from the past and i will hide in other worlds again.

mar1n3c0rp5

Post edited

There are many of us who were there to remember those events. I saw them first hand, so..... :icon_eek:
Bai Mr. Talk your shit but I know what's the truth, rattlesnake and Bloodfest are not wrong, you are for being blind and .*insert words of you're choosing here* Nice to see there are still some of your kind still around to be manipulated.

DeletedUser

God (it's general speaking and i don't refer to you AA)...you remember so many details about me? :icon_eek: I think that i touch you a little.

Hey AA, as i said to my first post, no hard feelings. Everything ok. Even for the sake of Agn that i respect i am ok with you. Like i said: I can't claim anything about YOU because i don't know you. I judge your methods and not you. It's just a game and if you are in the rules you can do anything you want. If you are out of the rules, administrators will judge you, not me.

We could meet sometime and be friends, who knows. Except if you are some kind of racist (because you mention me nationality over and over again in a "negative" way) and you don't want anything to do with peoples different from you. But from my part i am ok :)

Good luck to anyone in this world. Sorry that i bother you with my posts. As you said i don't belong in this world anymore. I am just a ghost from the past and i will hide in other worlds again.

Racist ?

Nope, just stating your nationality as I remember you from there

Who am I to judge another man ?

lol, I know life has enough tricks in its bag, I dont need to add any karma to the low frequent beeings that base their posts on fear,hate or cowardice....

there is a difference between using forums to gain something ingame and to use forums to gain some real life feeling, I have stated many times and will say again : I use forums for game purposes

Im sure if we met in RL and you meet me as my equal we could get along fine

sadly most of the ppl I encounter here are bound to classification or rating of humans in order to adapt and feel safe, Im strong so I just view all as the same, with different things to learn in life.

I fight those I dont like, and I help those I like

Most of those I fight have jopined my enemy out of fear or cowardice or out of seeking the most easy ride in this game, I dont judge them, we all have our fun, let them sim city and have boring game and I can enjoy poke those sims once in awhile to gain some ODD

I hope your real life is good and that you are a better man than you appear to be on forums ^^

AA

DeletedUser

There are many of us who were there to remember those events. I saw them first hand, so..... :icon_eek:
Bai Mr. Talk your shit but I know what's the truth, rattlesnake and Bloodfest are not wrong, you are for being blind and .*insert words of you're choosing here* Nice to see there are still some of your kind still around to be manipulated.

Bloodfest begged me to make me create the K72 tribe to stop TF barb noblings, he lies about it and u support him :)

I laugh loud at you, the "manipulated" one ^^

AA