My Version of AA's History

DeletedUser

You came to me about K72 I never made K72 since why didn't I create the tribe instead of you, you never even took one of my villages from me AA. TF and their leadership knows the truth since I got the mails from them that came from you. Run lol I don't run that isn't in a U.S.Marines vocabulary but yes i did have to leave and go to war in another country for that is real life and this is only a game. Well I am on W29 and will be joining W50 when that starts so if AA wishes to battle me there that isn't a problem. I do admit you would make a great Politician since you know how to sway people with your words and then lead them to defeat. So you are saying that you didn't run to RKN when your leadership made your last tribe fall since you sent the whole tribe at me including yourself and while I was there which was for that whole time how many villages did you personally take from me 0. Then I left a few weeks after you joined RKN and I apologize to TF(I) for not finishing what I said I would. Real life does get in the way of TW life. i wish I kept all those mails you sent me but I prefer to delete those when I finished reading them. I never been rimmed by anyone in this game and so please don't say you rimmed me since you had your spy who was later my account sitter when I was gone just give up my villages.

DeletedUser

LOL

well lets just agree to disagree then

I had no interest of forging K72, but the ppl demanded it and I stepped up to the challenge.

Unluckily not all are like me and walk the walk after talk the talk...

:)

Hope your wars have proved fruitful for your country and your life, now back to ignore you

(I rimmed you and enjoyed it, didnt take villas as was plenty of ppl wanting u and I dont fight inactives....)

AA

DeletedUser

LOL

well lets just agree to disagree then

I had no interest of forging K72, but the ppl demanded it and I stepped up to the challenge.

Unluckily not all are like me and walk the walk after talk the talk...

:)

Hope your wars have proved fruitful for your country and your life, now back to ignore you

(I rimmed you and enjoyed it, didnt take villas as was plenty of ppl wanting u and I dont fight inactives....)

AA

Actually from i recall you left your tribe and made K72 to be able to attack a tribe your original tribe had diplomacy with.. you made K72 with the intent to clear out all other tribes from K72, then return to your original tribe. Of course you failed miserably, but that was your goals.. not sure if i still have the mails that you sent to your tribe at the time as it was a looong time ago now. There were no "people" that demanded it. It was just you wanting to kill off a few people, nothing wrong with that. You and a few others left your tribe and made K72, and sure enough you ran back to your original tribe not long after.

DeletedUser

"yes all knowing oracle you know my past better than I do myself..."

Yes I refused Dusk ally with TF, but I did only create K72 tribe after massive barb noblings in area and the people there reacting toward it.

Fact, and will be fact whatever you drivel out here....

After we force Arylon to join us many of the sims they had panicked when TF started gobble their precious barbs

AA

DeletedUser

Who is being manipulated? AA is fighting apoc who is my/our enemy. For that i like the guy. I think all of you who have issues from the past should get over it and play the game. I couldn't care less what AA done 24 months,18 months or 12 months ago. It is of no concern to me or our tribe. He is an active member of PX. I am still at a loss as to why bloodfest would want to come back and start another thread containing stories from however long ago especially when he/she is not even playing in this world.

DeletedUser

careometer.gif

mmmm hmmm

DeletedUser

Its ok man, let em yap, I just used forum some days to get more ODD so can go holiday Thailand as nr 1 OD player :)

"mission complete"

Will continue grow and will follow those fighting Apoc

Also the heat my account will get now that they know Im inactive will make less heat for our actives, after all we know Apoc only gobble inactives or some semi actives if they can get it to be a fair 10 vs 1 fight hehe

AA

DeletedUser

Sounds like you have your excuses nicely lined up. Good job!

DeletedUser40757

Sounds like you have your excuses nicely lined up. Good job!

If he actually worked as hard playing the game as he does making excuses...wow, we might have problems :icon_surprised: :icon_rolleyes: :lol:

DeletedUser

(yes I plan my holidays according to my incomings in tribal wars LOOOOOOL....will smile widely when at beach Andrew, 2 months, and return when summer home...mmmmsooooo gooooood and was there just 4 months ago...gonna enjoy it extra just for u hehhehehehe)

;)

DeletedUser

Well I received an infraction for the words I have wrote so now I will leave this world and its threads. I never been rimmed in any world and will wait until someone comes to the challenge. Until then I hope everyone has fun and goodbye

DeletedUser

Well I received an infraction for the words I have wrote so now I will leave this world and its threads. I never been rimmed in any world and will wait until someone comes to the challenge. Until then I hope everyone has fun and goodbye
I received an infraction as well, (thats about 8 i think..).. Wonder how many swordnuke has had..We might be able to start a new thread on 'WHO HAS HAD THE MOST INFRACTIONS'?? And bloodfest, you have to actually play the game for awhile to get rimmed unless you start in an unforgiving position or totally useless or maybe slow to catch on or..blah blah blah. This is the first world for alot of players (that are still here) so most have not been rimmed either,so, what is your point?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HAHAHA AA you found another doggy to manipulate? See Bloodfest what i mean? As long as they are this kind of idiots in this world AA will be here and alive :lol:
Another child with a big mouth. Your comprehension doesn't even make sense. Reread what you wrote and try again..

DeletedUser

I was just speaking of AA saying he rimmed me but he never took a village of mine while I was here in the states don't know what happen after I left. Sorry about this last post just wanted to let you know since I didn't want anyone's questions to be left unanswered. AA thought I was threatening him in real life and I don't threaten in real life since I am a man of action sorry if you misconstrued that AA but don't make fun of the country that I fight for that isn't nice. United States is a great country as many others throughout this land and there is always bad people but I believe in all countries that the people are mostly good people but with bad governments. See I finally agreed with you AA about something, which is rare. :) Once again I wish you all farewell even you AA since even with your ways you still are around in W18 which is a good achievement. We could have been great AA if you never backstab me since we are both very good warriors in this game, I hope you finally get what you wanted since I hold no grudges unto any person just wanted to let people know the truth when I saw your thread. I still want to fight you 1vs1 in this game but if you decide to make this world your last, you made the game interesting and gave me a greater understanding in certain peoples characters. Good luck and God bless to everyone :)

DeletedUser

he's all for defence I see n/p with that , survival is what he's after , up to him . I play sorta the same way , I only go after players who take my bigger vils that r well placed !!
On that note I wanta thank those 5 players (who have combined points of just under 30 mil) for increasing my ODD and one in particaliar who helps me increase my ODA, true I lost alot of vils but after losing over 100 to Legion and Dusk I grew back to a mil, I can and will do it again .

Respect to Jackie Barry !!!!

Regards,

Logan