mynizzle congrates!!!

DeletedUser

We now have 3 players with 10 mill points, I am just going to say well done m8 and keep the good work up!!!

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Pointwhores

Meh was going to say something but it does seem his ODA is amazingly low for his size .. I'm a big believer that your ODA should be at least 2x your points (or around 20k ODA per village you've taken).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Meh was going to say something but it does seem his ODA is amazingly low for his size .. I'm a big believer that your ODA should be at least 2x your points (or around 20k ODA per village you've taken).

Well what do you expect minting coins brings sacrifices.

Penguin11

Pointless thread.

If you are not first its not really a world achievement.

giantsfrey

congratulations on making that many nice villages for -WE- to noble in the future :D

we appreciate your contribution to the cause, nizzle

DeletedUser

-.- Don't see how that has anything to do with his ODA score ..

getting high oda score means you are using large quantity of troops which as a result reduces the amount of resources you have available for coin making :icon_razz:

Mynizzle

People that talk of ODA and/or ODD are the only reason special olympics exists. Something for the retards who cant compete with results to compare themselves too so they can be winners too. The only useful thing it does is tell you about what strength the player is at with respect to the their troop count. Any moron can launch all or half their nukes every 3 weeks into random villages to pad their stats. Any moron that cares about ODA can just kill scouts repeatedly. If you arent tearing the village down to ineffectiveness or nobling it, or funneling troops to wall-less villages then you stat padding. So your either a point whore or a stat padder, take your pick. When over half of your time on the world is spent not at war, you dont have much choice. Since the war stated I have a 700k ODA increase, and taken 10 villages. I get roughly 1.2 nobles a day, weve been at war since the 6th of june and its the 19th now. Im 2 villages behind the pace the game allows, and thats just because making multiple trips with the same nobles takes time. And by time, i mean travel time.

Giantsfrey - you know where im located, feel free to move my ODD for me. Turtled up from the floor up, bring the punch and ill serve your pie.

Mordecairule- I had the top spot for a while, Jake has been the same 30ish villages ahead of me since I had the top spot. I dumped alot of buildings for farm space, which in turn dropped my average 800-1000pts per village. Number of villages is the true measure, points are what they are, points.

Eitherway, im finally done sitting 3 accounts so I can play my own. And im halfa$$ active until they reduce our noble costs, w38 is much more appealing.