MyTwstats Reports Vault Script

DeletedUser

MyTwstats Reports Vault Script

MyTwstats.com would like to announce the release of the script which adds reports from the game directly into Reports Vault. In case you don't know what Reports Vault is, it is a place, where you can store any number of reports, group them by attacker, defender or village; you can quickly check the number of units that are inside/outside of a given village, thus you can plan your next moves with greater accuracy and consideration. Moreover daily losses and units killed are presented in both table and graph.

What is also important, Reports Vault does not require registration.

Few screens from the Reports Vault:

Installation and browser compatibility
The script can be found in a "Script" section of a given Vault. It works under recent versions of Firefox, Opera, Chrome and probably other, standard-compliant browsers. Presumably it doesn't work under IE.
As usually, the script can be added either as a quickbar script (PA only) or bookmark script (all).

Usage
Its usage is very simple. After visiting a page containing a report, the script sends the report to the given Vault. Then the answer whether the operation succeeded or failed is printed.

We hope you enjoy it. Feel free to leave your comment, give suggestions/requests about the the script. Please report any errors.

regards
MyTwstats Team

DeletedUser

Amazing!!!

Thank you so much!!!!
This is amazing!

I just vaulted 200 reports in <1min.

Update:
However, my enthusiasm is dampened due to the fact that the reports did not actually show up in the vault, despite the "Success: Report succesfully added! :)" message.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Super excited to try this, but when I do, I get a message that sez:

"Report not found in the database. Try again!"

Please advise!

UPDATE:

Seems to work, despite the error message.

DeletedUser

Let me help you by checking your PM box :)

UPDATE: Fixed

DeletedUser

i got mine working. :)
but how do you vault in reports all at the same time?

DeletedUser

Great!!!

Works perfectly... Only it lacks few features...

• Would be nice if could get links to exact report, so I can show only one report to friends etc...
  • In village info should be resources that left after battle and probably calculated by time difference between now and battle time how many resources there are, this way could know when it's time to loot :D

but anyway this is great tool :)

PS.
I was thinking about making something similar because I couldn't remember which villages I attacked and when...
I've already made report storage for another game and it has little different features than this:D (user's must be registered and permissions are setable per report and per player, and reports are searchable by player, village name also id's too and can view graphical village overview and lot's of other features)

so you've place to grow ;) just keep going and do this great work...

DeletedUser

We are open for any suggestion

Ad. 1. The link would point to the report in HTML form, right? It would be accessible in similar way to publicized report. Is that what you are thinking about?

I don't mind to see your application. If it is possible to show me it, PM me.

DeletedUser

it is really easy to add reports. the problem is for individual it is ok.

We want a report Vault for a whole tribe. For every report our trib members have to hide attackers troop and losses if thay are attacking. And if they are defending than they have to hide their defensive troops and losses.

Can changes in the cript be made so only attacke or defender troops are shown. In that case we want two scipts.

DeletedUser

Sure it can be done, but I assume you are using one vault for reports from both attack and defense, right? Because if you would use separate vaults, then the admin could set the global reports visibility settings (hide/unhide) for attacker/defender troops and losses. Am I right?

DeletedUser

Sure it can be done, but I assume you are using one vault for reports from both attack and defense, right? Because if you would use separate vaults, then the admin could set the global reports visibility settings (hide/unhide) for attacker/defender troops and losses. Am I right?

that is right thanks man.

DeletedUser

This is a really cool tool. I was wondering if there was a way for it to only keep the most recent report for a village, ie. if i scout 500|500 2 days ago, when i scout again today, the old one will be deleted.

OR, simply a view that shows the most up to date info on the villages that have been scouted.

Thank you!

DeletedUser

I will provide such a functionality at the beginning of July; I won't manage earlier because I am bit busy atm.

OR, simply a view that shows the most up to date info on the villages that have been scouted.

This is basically shown in Status of Villages, where status of last 20 attacked villages is presented. I assume you would like to have similar thing for all villages, right?

DeletedUser

This saves time and effort when putting in the reports into the vault. A good script and hope more features be implemented to make TW life easier.

We are open for any suggestion

Ad. 1. The link would point to the report in HTML form, right? It would be accessible in similar way to publicized report. Is that what you are thinking about?

I don't mind to see your application. If it is possible to show me it, PM me.

I'd like to see this in the future, a link that can generate a bb-coded or HTML report that you can easily share to others, something like the Multilingual Reports Converter but automatically generates it with the corresponding report selected.

Another suggestion, with the Multilingual Reports Converter, a script that gets all the necessary info from the report, copy it, opens up the Multilingual Reports Converter page, pastes it into the large textbox, and then go on from there. I know it may sound that I'm being lazy however sometimes copy pasting reports often lead to mistakes and generated reports come out wrong or has missing information. However, if it's against the rules, then disregard the suggestion :)

DeletedUser

At the moment, the table only show defending villages, is there anyway to make it (an option / another page) that show by attacking village, and the troop from attacker?
This would help Vault that store defending reports.

DeletedUser

Done. Please post suggestions about improvements and modifications.