NADs > Die. = True

DeletedUser

Ahh its that kind of troups.
what if they have stealth shields :)

DeletedUser

Well Castro it doesn't say "Die." it says "I" and it says that because I have been in multiple different tribes with many NADs members and cared not to war them. Hope this answers your question.

@Brutii, you did indeed do a good number on my k95/k85 villas(that only makes up just over half my villas...). Keep the fires stoked we'll be taking them back.

DeletedUser

LOL are you sure he didnt dodged?

Devoid as in I cleared them when he had no churches, and then stopped almost all the nukes he wasted on me. I just want to point out my ennoble rate against abscindo so far.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Archon of the End

Side 2:
Tribes: Die.
Players:

Timeframe: 06/12/2009 07:12:00 to 08/12/2009 22:23:01

Total conquers:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 84
Difference: 60

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 0
Difference: 23

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 224,424
Side 2: 618,920
Difference: 394,496

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 215,128
Side 2: 0
Difference: 215,128

image.php

That was in about two days since the declaration. He sniped me once and 5 trains did not lower the loyalty all the way which slowed me down. Now what I was saying is I saw all the support that was coming in as I nobled and I have to coordinate with few nobles and well about the same amount of nukes. But I have a great deal of reports showing all of the villages I have cleared it will be a while before he becomes an actual threat again. But abscindo is correct he will be a meatshield.

DeletedUser

How many defence villages you caught inside by surpise atack launched when wasnt online?
I supose some where even suporting the other border :>
Its math silly to show he wasted some offence while you where nobling the offence villages used on you, anyway he had no defence to stop you.
You have number on your side anyway on that k95 area.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well it wasnt about skill more about good planning and his missfortune choice.

DeletedUser

Um, sorry going to have to disagree I almost have double the noble rate of my tribe, and planning is part of skill. I just have to hold onto those villages.

DeletedUser

3 versus 1 in size on that area + missing troups from sudden atack+ posible troups outside suporting/atacking :>>
It was pretty easy picking for ur troups.
All you had was to "protect" ur nobles when atacking him from his Robin Hood surviving troups.

DeletedUser

I am not going to argue this point, it was 1 v 1 and I rather talk about the overall war that just one instance.

DeletedUser

hmm, when you scout a village, it shows the troops outside of the village scouted.

only shows the troops in those villages... need pally with scout weapon to see out side of villages and thats just a waste of time

DeletedUser22924

only shows the troops in those villages... need pally with scout weapon to see out side of villages and thats just a waste of time

:icon_eek:are you nuts, the pally with the scout weopon, ENSURES you will always get a report, even though all the scouts would die.

DeletedUser

I am currently tied with wildcats for the top ennoblements of the week(30), what joy. Any Die. opinions on this topic I have not seen many.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:are you nuts, the pally with the scout weopon, ENSURES you will always get a report, even though all the scouts would die.

yes i know but while you have your pally going on a trip to scout a village you could have it in a stacked cat villages sooo? u know what i mean? its not the best choice out of all weapons but i agree it is very helpful

DeletedUser

I am currently tied with wildcats for the top ennoblements of the week(30), what joy. Any Die. opinions on this topic I have not seen many.

I was tied with you yesterday so im guessing i must be pretty close to you know

DeletedUser

You are at 23 crazyjoshua, how many of those are NADs ennoblments though? Staying true to the topic 23 of mine have come from die.

DeletedUser

none from nads...... though iv got 2 from nads so far and when i last check yesterday you were 23 aswell so =] thats why but u been nobling shit loads of villages gratz on the village just then that makes you 31? also well make it 3 in the next 4-5 hours depending on what the report says....

DeletedUser

I have taken 3 more from abscindo in the past 2 hours actually.

DeletedUser

Haha, crazy it seems me and you should just talk in IGM the war topic is all but dead.

DeletedUser

The stats say NAD's is winning, but the stats don't include the 3.7 Mio points in villages Die. took from NAD's by recruiting. They will recruit NAD's till they are no more.