NADs > Die. = True

DeletedUser

Of course not, it only makes sense that when frasure speaks paj is there to back him up.

@Paj, I have always been quite "humble" you have simply never been in a position to find that out.On that note I can't see as to the relevance of you two being in this thread. I suppose this is where you explain just how relevant it is... or perhaps you'll have someone else do that.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Of course not, it only makes sense that when frasure speaks paj is there to back him up.

You would think that. Did you notice that i only posted in response to you showing your face here? I didnt even notice fraser posted. I seen your name and came to visit.

@Paj, I have always been quite "humble" you have simply never been in a position to find that out.On that note I can't see as to the relevance of you two being in this thread. I suppose this is where you explain just how relevant it is... or perhaps you'll have someone else do that.

Not really. you talked a lot of smack about what you were going to do, then didnt accomplish any of it. If you had backed it up, then your talk smack would have been validated.

As to why im posting, i was commenting on Archon vs Abscindo. I am entitled to post in this thread, so long as the center of topic is Nads or Die. and i have only commented on both. So as i was saying, what a different person than the one a few months back. Now that we seen you lose some villages mind you.

DeletedUser

"Do not yield to misfortunes, but advance more boldly to meet them, as your fortune permits you."
-Virgil

I don't mind having you here... I should have expected that where the dog goes the master follows.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
"Do not yield to misfortunes, but advance more boldly to meet them, as your fortune permits you."
-Virgil

This i can agree with. If you can truly come back, without failing... then good for you. That will earn you some respect in my eyes.

I don't mind having you here... I should have expected that where the dog goes the master follows.

Dont understand who is what here, but the forums are boring, and this is a subject near and dear to my heart. Now, what are you going to do to prove you can come back against Nads? From what i heard and seen in twstats, you got your nuts stomped....

Are you good enough, durable enough???

Care to post some recent stats of the exchanges?

DeletedUser

I did indeed have my nutz stomped =p
Time will tell if I have a back up set.

DeletedUser

See I made sure my nutz never dropped that way its much harder to stomp them. Either way, can you guys just kill each other more? I wanna see some carnage and hurt feelings and general chaos and destruction.

MR.MR

Didn't realize I needed to be "shut up" Frasure... Brutii has single handedly done more to my account than you or Cry or phoenx even tried to (yes I do realize the distance... no need to whine that I brought anyones name into this). But honestly I am enjoying even the loss of some of my villages. The attacks started the moment I called it a night and went offline starting with my churches (not exactly the honourable approach but I can't say it wasn't strategically in their best interest so well done for that... I could have really given you a run for your money... and there is no loss of respect for the decisions made as I likely would have made them myself)

@ the end of the day I am still here for now and will do what I can to snipe odd noble trains. I AM after all playing a game and it just got fun if even at my expense =)

I just want to touch on this post-

We got lucky with the "moment you called it a night". Archon, as he stated, claimed he knew your times; he was going to start launching at 2:00 servertime, but got held up at work a bit. I then told him to wait until a bit later, and he started launching as soon as the declaration was posted (7:00 server). If he would have not gotten held up at work, you might have been online for the first wave of incomings from him. It happened to be a case of luck for both sides, the outcome could have been far different. For the record, I did instruct Archon to terminate buddy list with you before he started to try and work your on/off times.

Archon was able to deduce where your churches were, we didn't sit or scout you ahead of time, he took his best guess and just launched. Turned out to be correct.

I want to commend you for at least sticking around and putting up a fight. It shows you have a certain amount of resolve, many would just give up after losing 20% of their villages, but you are trying to prolong the inevitable.

Updated Stats:
Side 1:
Tribes: NADs
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Die.
Players:

Timeframe: 06/12/2009 07:12:00 to 12/12/2009 23:34:24

Total conquers:

Side 1: 172
Side 2: 222
Difference: 50

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 84
Side 2: 30
Difference: 54

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,477,444
Side 2: 1,609,121
Difference: 131,677

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 811,335
Side 2: 249,245
Difference: 562,090

image.php

DeletedUser

and what?.... miss out on all the fun?... not a chance!

It was fun for a bit, and just to show what those conquers entailed.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Archon of the End

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: abscindo

Timeframe: 06/12/2009 07:12:00 to 14/12/2009 05:00:41

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 0
Difference: 36

image.php

Side 1: 335,288
Difference: 335,288

image.php

Ungar did send around 150 fakes which livened things up, with a few reals involved.

DeletedUser

It was fun for a bit, and just to show what those conquers entailed.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Archon of the End

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: abscindo

Timeframe: 06/12/2009 07:12:00 to 14/12/2009 05:00:41

Side 1: 36
Difference: 36

image.php

Side 1: 335,288
Difference: 335,288

image.php

Ungar did send around 150 fakes which livened things up, with a few reals involved.

yea and if u wernt there they wouldnt be winning honestly you are the best players iv seen in NADs so far you gave me the biggest challange sniping trains up to 500ms long then i get others doing up to 40 second trains. Like come on to easy your just lucky i havnt been able to play atm scince i got banned but who cares about that but when im back trust me the noobs in your tribe are going to die because i already know there on and offline times lol....

DeletedUser44039

yea and if u wernt there they wouldnt be winning honestly you are the best players iv seen in NADs so far you gave me the biggest challange sniping trains up to 500ms long then i get others doing up to 40 second trains. Like come on to easy your just lucky i havnt been able to play atm scince i got banned but who cares about that but when im back trust me the noobs in your tribe are going to die because i already know there on and offline times lol....

u sure we are offline?? ;)

Michael Wittman

Talk, talk, talk, talk, lets see some action sir :) why dont you attack me and see how much of a noob i am? after all this bragging i am dying to see your super attacks that you think you have. please send everything you have at me. you will not get one village and i will not ask for any support. come on tough guy, you talk alot, now lets if you can walk what you talk :) and before you make any of your predictable excuses, i am just as far from you as you are from me hehe. so bring your uber toughness to my table. i want to see what all your bragging is about lol

DeletedUser

Talk, talk, talk, talk, lets see some action sir :) why dont you attack me and see how much of a noob i am? after all this bragging i am dying to see your super attacks that you think you have. please send everything you have at me. you will not get one village and i will not ask for any support. come on tough guy, you talk alot, now lets if you can walk what you talk :) and before you make any of your predictable excuses, i am just as far from you as you are from me hehe. so bring your uber toughness to my table. i want to see what all your bragging is about lol

im banned atm so =] tell tw to hurry up and get the ban over and done with then you can have the rest of my nukes while i quit but i was the one sitting terrorsquad26 and look what i got 7 villages in 1 day pretty impressive dont ya think? and was just about to go to gavasp when i got banned so yea and anyways i wouldnt be able to noble you hence the 58hr nobling rule... but yea what villages you want nukes at and what villages you want fakes at and ill kindly do it for u my friend... and how you said you wont get one village of course i wont if i cant even noble you.. lol

Michael Wittman

yes please send your nukes to me :) i love killing cheater nukes. well, it looks like you have admitted that you cheat so no use arguing skill with you. had you played with honor i would be sorry to see you go as i always value a good player. since you want to ruin the game for those who play by the rules. good riddance.

DeletedUser

Take it easy, it was a sitting mistake that has happened to many good players which is why I try to avoid sitting as much as possible. I wouldn't go so far as to call these people cheaters. True "cheaters" get the perma-boot.

DeletedUser

yes please send your nukes to me :) i love killing cheater nukes. well, it looks like you have admitted that you cheat so no use arguing skill with you. had you played with honor i would be sorry to see you go as i always value a good player. since you want to ruin the game for those who play by the rules. good riddance.

no i didnt cheat actually so shame i just didnt know that rule so... stop calling me a cheater..

xinryr

Side 1:
Tribes: NADs
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Die.
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 6
Difference: 0

image.php

Side 1: 60,332
Side 2: 59,674
Difference: 658

image.php

I like how the forums die the first Monday in weeks that I've been able to get on them :S