NAM Bread 2

DeletedUser114871

hahahaha, No Deleting this time.. Our Tribe is more Solid now :D

Looking Forward to Fight NAM again <3

We'll try to win this time!!

DeletedUser118447

Wait... What??? NAM is here on w83?? (worry)

It is okay, RoyalE has something on World 83 that they didn't have in world 77.
HAIM

tumblr_nmjj9oeNbw1rr4z1mo1_500.png

ted the stoner

Well yeah but they still have kreiger :lol:
2nd 4 dayz

DeletedUser118447

Honestly as long as Krieger has hope left... He's one tenacious adversary. Not someone any tribe would want against him...
That's just my opinion though. He did beat the tribe I lead on W77 quite convincingly.

Hey! I lead most the ops against POW on W77, where's my credit? :(

DeletedUser118447

I make it seem that way, eh? ;)

I was also co-duke of ANY up until around a month ago

Psihic

Well like Almurph said by making this thread. You guys are the tribe to beat :icon_smile: Makes sense that we should beat you guys first and then figure out who wins the world afterwards right?
C'mon now, such a challenge should be fun right?

By "we" you mean you and every other tribe you seem to be in bed with ?

I mean seriously dude, dont you have any self esteem at all ?

This post was similar to when a wannabe tough guy aproaches a cool kid at school and says "hey you, you come to the football field at 2 PM. Ill be waiting there with 10 friends and we kick the shit out of you ok?! But please, come alone <3"

DeletedUser78112

Nam ftw. We wont shy away from a challenge, pitiful shot at the tribe. But doesn't matter we're here too have fun. #Almurph4CleaningLady

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
[spoil]
what-do-you-do-when-there-is-an-evil-you-cannot-defeat-by-just-means-do-you-stain-your-hands-with-evil-to-destroy-evil-or-do-you-remain-steadfastly-just-and-righteous-even-if-it-means-surrendering-to-evil-2.png
[/spoil]

@Psyhic, If you are so against me already, I hardly see the point of trying to convince you otherwise.
Nice warped point of view there.

DeletedUser116214

Honestly as long as Krieger has hope left... He's one tenacious adversary. Not someone any tribe would want against him...
That's just my opinion though. He did beat the tribe I lead on W77 quite convincingly.

Implying that you are a terrible leader anw :lol:
And aren't you tired of kissing Krierger's ass?

Last edited by a moderator: