Name?

DeletedUser

I want to know where everyone got the idea for there names from? Perhaps an Idol? Historical legend? Anagram?

Well my username, is my real name *Gasp*

DeletedUser

Nickname was huggies for quite a while dunno why apart from i guess Hugo somehow sounds a bit like huggies and the referance for some people to Starsky and Hutch.

Since huggies was taken and my bro had a long name as well, the best a man can get, i decided to lengthen my name and so huggies best 4 babies was born :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Forbes...Last name...120...uhm...a number...

The history of my last name is incredibly boring though, and I don't want to bore the holy jumble-gumps out of you.

DeletedUser

Forbes...Last name...120...uhm...a number...

The history of my last name is incredibly boring though, and I don't want to bore the holy jumble-gumps out of you.

I imagine your family is full of famous scientists and mathematicians and literates? Einstein, Pythagoras and Shakespeare?

DeletedUser

Don't think so, full of Scottish people though >.< And because it's a Scottish Clan >.< It means if theres a person with the last name forbes, somewhere down the ancestral line, I'm related to the, :( You might think our dearest Tom's family is huge >.<

DeletedUser

Don't think so, full of Scottish people though >.< And because it's a Scottish Clan >.< It means if theres a person with the last name forbes, somewhere down the ancestral line, I'm related to the, :( You might think our dearest Tom's family is huge >.<

Well my names meanings;

Lee; Shelter from the wind and rain.
Hawthorn; A type of tree.

Is it just me, or was I destined to be tall?

DeletedUser95941

um smiley-face-dude

was thinking of a new allias for w54 and decided that smiley-face-dude suited nicely

kold killer kold-killa was what i wanted cause it looked cool but someone took it so i went with kold killer

jdif

I just typed in four random letters for a game when I was like 5 and I've always kept the name. :p. lmfao.