NAP end agreement

DeletedUser

two strange stuff happened to me today:
-when I blew my nose my snot was white
-rich not adding some stupid stuff on his posting.

DeletedUser

this does not seems like a Deceit at all. I tough that Deceit is tribe that respects theyr oponent and truly want fair fight,

had to point this out to you mate, but the clue is in the name :lol:.

DeletedUser

seriously you guys stop complaining, bmf you still have a chance so get a grip and get ready for war instead of bitc**ng on the forums about deceit being "huggers" and all that nonsense.

pull yourselvs together guys and enjoy the game:D

DeletedUser

It's easy to just trash talk the other side.

If you win, you can carry on doing it and say you were justified in doing it in the beginning, because you won.
If you lose, you can carry on doing, and say you were justified, because they "hugged" and "recruited" and whatever, and this makes them a horrendous tribe...

It's a never ending circle. I don't see the point. A few people are looking down on BMF and their side, which I do not agree with it at all. BMF are going to be one heck of a tough fight, and even now, I wouldn't call them underdogs in anything but points.

Fair enough, we managed to get a few of DeusEx on our side. I know you guys had previous disagreements. Obviously, considering they are now on our side, those BMF players will now get a shot at taking down VMP and anyone else they want. I much prefer to just play and settle stuff in game and just have fun.

That's what this game is about, fun, remember? I don't really give two hoots about who wins. I'm just tired of this circus on here.

Greg

DeletedUser96316

BMF havent honored the agreement, but no retaliation will be made by most until the proper start date.

You can tell from their haste they're doing everything in their now lesser power in an attept to get a head start.

DeletedUser100405

?

BMF havent honored the agreement, but no retaliation will be made by most until the proper start date.

You can tell from their haste they're doing everything in their now lesser power in an attept to get a head start.

What are you talking about ??
We have not made any move on you.

westgirl

Agreed - I have seen little skirmishes with CLN/*VLN* but no attacks from BMF - as per the agreement.

DeletedUser96316

People from bmf who sent attacks more that 48 hours before the nap ended are yuyumonk and ijohny from the reports on me and others thus far, there are proberly others too.

rich26ca

Agreed - I have seen little skirmishes with CLN/*VLN* but no attacks from BMF - as per the agreement.

not true i have reports of BMF attacking southern players in VLN as well.... its on and VLN is ready for war....

Cry Havoc!!!! let slip loose the Dogs of war.... ;D

DeletedUser

Oh yeah baby, been waiting for this to happen for a long time, finally my bloodlust might actually be satisfied :)

DeletedUser50733

I guess most don't understand THAT part of the game. This game is about strategy and team work. If you can put defeat in the looks of the opponent's eyes before the first nuke has been sent then this speaks highly of Deceit's leadership and poorly on that of the opponents. To not accept it and call other's huggers, not wanting to fight fair and bla bla bla is just the only way that they can "defend" themselves.

Props to Deceit's leadership.

I understand that part of the game very well, and I'd even be tempted to say just as much as anybody else here.

I see NO defeat in my guys eyes, none at all. Every single player in BMF is up for this fight, I would say even more so than Deceit. To say this DeusEx scenario has made us lose heart is just laughable - we got the players we wanted from that tribe, the rest going to Deceit has only fired my guys up even more. Smart move by Deceit recruiting them? Perhaps, we shall see. At least it will keep the core of Deceit that little bit safer whilst we munch through those DeusEx flops you recruited, won't help your side in stats at all though :icon_wink:

westgirl

and here was me chatting to V on skype this morning and him saying what nice guys the old BMF guys were....

DeletedUser50733

Oh, the old guys are lovely, right old gentlemen they are. Unfortunately, I'm only 20 :icon_wink: