NB vs DALR Family

DeletedUser

I know most wont care about this little war/ skirmish but those of us in the area know that DALR is only around cuz they make friends with everyone and try staying on all the bigger tribes good side so that they don't have to war or attack any other players only Barbs. So its about time that someone puts away these Barb noblers that don't deserve to be in this area and we the tribe of NB will be the ones to do this.

This war/ skirmish starts now!!! When I'm done posting this I will have taken a village from you.

Sorry for no images and no real huge story line but like I said we are just a couple of smaller villages even though NB is ranked 17th in the world and Main DALR is ranked 26th. The next war that NB gets into it'll be a little more theatrical. My apologies again.

Humble servant of NB,
Axegrinder

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A rim tribe vs an even worse rim tribe? Both tribes suck so badly, NB never showed any progress, only getting nobled off and compensating this lost points by taking in refugees from all around the area, you yourself are a refugee too, a fact that a lot of players will admit, NB is a tribe full of refugees which chaos lies within. There are only players in NB that are in the tribe for their ''protection'' since they think this ''big'' tribe will protect them from being killed, if all your guys think that, how will u be able to support each other? Oh I know, there are a total of 4 players of 50 who will help other players out, will that help you? No, since those players don't have any troops left too, damn your tribe sucks. Oh and don't take this personally, u are a great tribe, which deserves to stay in here, having all the fun u want being nobled off ...

DeletedUser

A rim tribe vs an even worse rim tribe? Both tribes suck so badly, NB never showed any progress, only getting nobled off and compensating this lost points by taking in refugees from all around the area, you yourself are a refugee too, a fact that a lot of players will admit, NB is a tribe full of refugees which chaos lies within. There are only players in NB that are in the tribe for their ''protection'' since they think this ''big'' tribe will protect them from being killed, if all your guys think that, how will u be able to support each other? Oh I know, there are a total of 4 players of 50 who will help other players out, will that help you? No, since those players don't have any troops left too, damn your tribe sucks. Oh and don't take this personally, u are a great tribe, which deserves to stay in here, having all the fun u want being nobled off ...

You are a prime example of why people dont post on the public forums. Because no matter what they say they will be cut down in one form or another. This is a declaration and you have to go say sh*t about his tribe. Let your opinions be your opinions leave them off the externals.

DeletedUser

It's a declaration which nobody will bother even reading, it doesn't mean anything so it should be off this public forums from the beginning. Being here now I will clearly give my opinion about it, since nobody should care about this topic why care about my reaction to it? As said by himself, nobody is interested, so why be interested in my reaction?

DeletedUser

you are obviously interested in it, and you sound like a douche.

go NB!

DeletedUser

I'm not interested in this at all, more about NB then the NB vs Dalr thing, so maybe u are right, I shouldn't comment in here, but hey, NB backstabbed too much persons, I had to let my frustration out someday :)

Go NB! have fun :) ...

DeletedUser

raven is the douche :) and at least the truth came out in ur post raven :p if you dont like them for something they did to you, then call them out for it. Don't go on a rage about they don't belong here

DeletedUser

they might not be the biggest or most skilled tribes in this world but i don't see any forum distinctions saying you need x amount of points/experience to post. some of the newer rim tribes have more members than some of the core tribes yet you think they have no right to post or show an interest?

these forums are filled with hate yet this is a game and a pleasant way of passing time. get a grip folks.

my best wishes to both tribes and please update us on stats/progress :)

DeletedUser

Ok u guys convinced me, I might have slipped some words for the things I've seen and know this tribe has been doing. The fact I'm not too sober too made me comment here in the first place, most of the time I just read and stay out of everything how much I got my opinion ready that doesn't matter, reading stuff here amuses me enough rather then comment and get myself in some discussion I won't even try to win.

DeletedUser

alky excuse is more than acceptable with me ;) i have wayyyy too many of those moments on here too

DeletedUser

Thanks for accepting. I don't want to get into some discussion in here, I got my opinion ready and won't be afraid to defend it, but most of the time it's just pointless and won't lead to anywhere, so I can only say you're right. I can only understand that lesser tribes want their attention too now and then since the rim tribes in top 20 need to get some attention in order to even have some future in this world. So I kind of understand the post here on this public forum, again I made myself too upset about something and got leaded by my own frustration. I'm sorry ;)

DeletedUser

seems an even match numbers wise . But I have to root for my pal Rocky on this one.

DeletedUser

Rocky Dennis or was it Stanley, yeah, he's a respected guy which I still respect after all things happened, will be interesting following this :)

DeletedUser

we all are prone to getting carried away with drink...is a good excuse for me :)

DeletedUser

Hey Raven you know your right oh wait your not I'm not a refugee I've never been a refugee and will never be a refugee. I knew there was a reason I liked you pretty straight forward and not afraid to voice your opinion. But hey we NB did this for the technicality and professionalism that we are trying to make our tribe into. Yes it doesn't have the best rap right now but were changing that and that is what this war is going to do. But hey all comments are welcome as I'm always ready for a good laugh.

DeletedUser

smaller wars people have less defence and less experience so tey can result in a good bit of fun if the 200th best tribe wants to declare its ok these guys are fighting a family tribe (another reason to accept them) and 17th ain't that bad.

Best of luck to NB.

DeletedUser

any war against a family tribe is a worthy war in my book. good luck NB, whoever you guys are.

rich26ca

down with the nub family tribes, lol ;D

sorry bandwagon was leaving and i was jealous ;)