Need a Co

DeletedUser

Hello TW Players.

I am looking for a co-player .
the account is within the top 50 players in this world :icon_wink:
---------------------------
Requirments
- Basic TW Knowledge such as the weakness and strength of each unit
- Willing to buy a PA (important as I am poor and my prem will expire soon as well..haha)
- Average skills (knows what or have tried/done backtiming, sniping, dodging, sending ms trains, etc)
- Proof of past history (optional) Note: if this is your first world, then post any achievements made or just your in game name
- script knowledge is an advantage
- willing to do at least 4 cycles (all villages) of farm run (either script farming, bookmark farming or manual farming if you like.lol)
- has playtime ranging somewhere between 18:00 - 11:00

just reply in this thread or private message me for those interested to apply :D :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

He didn't. Post is yesterday at 06:39, other post today at 07:07

DeletedUser

haha...

nice to see charmy posted here:D Now I have to call squirtle :p LOL

DeletedUser

Okay please don't bump this any more. If no-one replies. Look somewhere else. :)

DeletedUser

someone replied..LOL

still looking for someone for 00:00 - 9:00 range

DeletedUser99260

Well if you looking for someone I can play alot from 15:00 to about 2-3 depends on the day I know sniping, Sending 200ms Trains, Scripts I can make and I am very good at, have tons of knowledge of the game and when I see a big account I dont get over whelmed like most people.

If you would like send me a message on skype

My account name is

Bears1000

if you would like experience send me a message on skype and i can show you some of my experience which im sure you would like.