need a tribe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

josefc45

people on world 39 do you want to be in a tribe then join The Gangstas we are looking for more players to join. my username is josefc45 and if you want to join mesage me your username (in the game or here but you have better chancces in the game causei might not check this a lot).
the first 7 or 8 people to ask to join will instantly become a baron of the the tribe.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hey there my username is fireturk . Noticed that your in K26 so am I :D

I currently belong to a very noobish tribe called FAV. Our leaders and fellow tribe players get farmed alot by our locals called PACK.
I need a new start in a awesome tribe, please save me :p

DeletedUser

^ fireturk = noob

the first 7 or 8 people to ask to join will instantly become a baron of the the tribe.

dude you can't do that! you need to keep the people down... try setting a quota for resources everyone must send you each day. Make sure they know who's boss.

Last edited by a moderator:

josefc45

^

dude you can't do that! you need to keep the people down... try setting a quota for resources everyone must send you each day. Make sure they know who's boss.

good idea and firetuck my tribe is allied with ~pack~ so you won't have to worry about being attacked by them.:)

josefc45

and remember ppl the only way the tribe will get bigger is if ppl join!

josefc45

houly1991 can we have an alliance between my tribe and your tribe?

DeletedUser

Subjectjosefc45 wants to add you to their Buddy list SentAug 25,2009 02:58josefc45 would like to add you to their Buddy list. Click the following link to access your Buddy list. There you will be able to accept or decline the request.
» Friends

A friend request too :D, bgirlxo the duke likes me more

Status
Not open for further replies.