Need a tribe

DeletedUser

RON isn't allies with JCN, well unless they respect airboborne, because she loves JCN.

still though they do have a few things to work out. Welcome to the convo GOK

DeletedUser

My war with JCN is semi over. Well it was mainly with JCN 2 and the guy apologised and asked for forgiveness from me so i forgave him. Yes i am that good at heart.

SRWS would not dare attack me. I am the force.

As for 47RON. Well family tribes arent usually great unfortunately BUT i was in one of the FF family tribes in world 3 so there i still have HOPE for family tribes.

DeletedUser

nice reference to HOPE there, but they're getting hurt bad so I'm not sure they'll be a family much longer

DeletedUser

HOPE tribe always fails. Im pretty sure i rimmed some of those players somewhere.

DeletedUser

Why am i not being flooded with offers to join awesome tribes yet? Can you people not recognise smexyness when you see it?

DeletedUser

Why am i not being flooded with offers to join awesome tribes yet? Can you people not recognise smexyness when you see it?

Well you are talking to, and egging on a few spammers, maybe tribes are afraid of how much you talk in the forums. Or afraid of ending this thread and annoying said spammers, or afraid of receiving insults from said spammers

DeletedUser

we are geling together nicely...

give it time...and you may change your opinion of us....

neither of us winning, its not exactly full-scale war is it.....

but anyway, this topic doesnt need to be turned into a RON topic like all the others :icon_wink:

@why sly?

which K are you in?

DeletedUser

cmon Why Sly?. No one actually looks on the recruitment forums other than to pick on noob tribes. You'd be better off mailing someone ingame.

DeletedUser

So basically you muppets ruined my chances of joining an awesome sexy mexy tribe? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

we are geling together nicely...

give it time...and you may change your opinion of us....

neither of us winning, its not exactly full-scale war is it.....

but anyway, this topic doesnt need to be turned into a RON topic like all the others :icon_wink:

@why sly?

which K are you in?

I am in k32 and i am owning the rim. Oh btw for anyone who actually might be bloody interested, im a very capable stand alone player. And i like to spam. So invite you dimwhits!

DeletedUser

haha lol

now look guys, you have ruined his chances :p

yeh HOPE are getting beat up pretty bad, alot worse than we are with SRWS anyway...

I am in k32 and i am owning the rim. Oh btw for anyone who actually might be bloody interested, im a very capable stand alone player. And i like to spam. So invite you dimwhits!

is why sly? your in-game name?

DeletedUser

well not really it was PuFFiN that ruined your chances of that. We just ruined them of joining a stupid tribe that won't talk to people and hates forum goers.

DeletedUser

cmon Why Sly?. No one actually looks on the recruitment forums other than to pick on noob tribes. You'd be better off mailing someone ingame.

I dont know which tribe i want to join. I was in Dr. NO for a few days and while there a good tribe and all, they have an NAP with JCN and dont spam as much as i would like.

DeletedUser

you should see our forums, they spam way too much and get put on the nawty list...

DeletedUser

Well heres an idea. How about you invite me into your lovely spamming tribe and let me be the judge of how naughty they are?