Need Co-player

DeletedUser92664

Title says all.

I need the co-player to be online from roughly 00:00 to 12:00 servor time.

Obviously in those hrs, i DO NOT EXPECT you to be online 12hrs...lol

More info via mail or on skype :madma11

Thanks alot!
Madz

alexmichie

you do realize you have just effectively told the whole world when you are offline? and the fact you are not very active at the moment, so anyone with half a brain knows when to launch, and you are in SubV2 i am ashamed of you!

You are also wanting a co player for a 4mil (Being Generous) on an old world, also you account is backline in very safe Ks, you could take care of your account in 10mins, please think before posting.

Ignorance is a state of being uninformed (lack of knowledge). The word "ignorant" is an adjective describing a person in the state of being unaware and is often used as an insult. "Ignoramus" is commonly used in the UK and Ireland as a name of someone who is overwhemingly ignorant.

Ignorance should be distinguished from stupidity, although both can lead to "unwise" acts. Also, if important information is available, one may fail to acquire it due to lack of intelligence (not realizing its importance, or not understanding it)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92664

LOL...

Interesting answer. I knew you didnt like me but this is like hatred lol...

Look alex, this is just a game. And, my online times? hmm i was also a bit flexible on that ...so no i DID not accurately tell you when im online/offline.

I am not well enough to have an argument about this, i do not know why you care nor do I care to know why you care.

You should certainly go into teaching if your not already, this certainyl has taught me something at least....

*sigh.

EDIT: And yea i did change my signature

alexmichie

You send me a mail and then you attempt to make this light hearted in here, You made a mistake and i pulled you up on it, you are in the SubV family, a tribe in which I am a baron so if one of our members such as you make such a huge mistake i will pull you up on it, you wrote it on the publics i replied on the publics.

You are also are handing out a backline subv account to any random person who reads this forum, something which is not a very clever idea, now i suggest you shut up on here or you find yourself a new tribe.

edward007007

You send me a mail and then you attempt to make this light hearted in here, You made a mistake and i pulled you up on it, you are in the SubV family, a tribe in which I am a baron so if one of our members such as you make such a huge mistake i will pull you up on it, you wrote it on the publics i replied on the publics.

You are also are handing out a backline subv account to any random person who reads this forum, something which is not a very clever idea, now i suggest you shut up on here or you find yourself a new tribe.

That's not very nice, especially to say to a tribe mate wether or not you like or dislike him