Nemesis Abolishes Families

• Thread starter shardsofafrozenflame
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser62494

Come on seriously? It was bad but some one in here has got to remember bunny? and Vietnam84? Remember his CM's? that Shlomzi posted? lol those where bad

DeletedUser

it was not bad really, it was meant as a wake up call. fix bayonets and over the top...you know what happened to those who didn't go over the top, right?

DeletedUser

it was not bad really, it was meant as a wake up call. fix bayonets and over the top...you know what happened to those who didn't go over the top, right?

It wasn't exactly murder, it is just shocking to see how pretty much every other tribe can get their members working without such extreme measures, are NEO that sloppy?

DeletedUser

Threats are hardly an effective method to get a tribe to work together. Sure, it might kick them into contributing, but they'll be doing a bad job of it because it's out of simple fear, not because they actually have the desire and will to do what it takes to possibly reverse their fates.

The last tribe I was in that had a leader threaten the tribe like that ruptured within weeks. It lost the person holding it all together out of sheer disgust for it, and players were really reluctant to do anything for the one issuing threats. Sure, they contributed some, but without the heart and effort there, it wasn't nearly as potent as it could have been. They failed to punish said player too, in spite of endless threats :icon_wink:

When people really want to do something, they but in a good effort with lots of focus and determination. They are enjoying themselves and want their campaign to be a success, so they pull out all the stops. When people are forced into doing something, or coerced, their only objective is to get what is needed to be done to survive done, regardless of how well or shoddily they perform the given task. Because as long as it's done, they will justify avoiding consequences. Threatening to make results or death is even more extreme of a situation, as it causes people to hold back 'just in case' it goes wrong.

You really have a lot to learn about inspiring and keeping your tribe determined. I feel bad for your members ^^

DeletedUser

hey, I've said some harsh words to my tribe mates although I have not threatened to noble them I don't have the authority to do that. there is a balance to maintain, they will follow you into battle if you first come back with an enemy head on a stake. if not then your on your own until then

DeletedUser

I wasn't a leader at the time... Did you miss that madlax?

If my tribe felt that I was that big of an a**hole then I wouldn't have been elected as a leader.

DeletedUser

every tribe has members that noble barbs or have mostly 12k point villages are 150k+ but have an OD of a player with 15k. they begin to emerge as liabilities to the tribe and I think any harsh words were really directed to them.

DeletedUser

I wasn't a leader at the time... Did you miss that madlax?

If my tribe felt that I was that big of an a**hole then I wouldn't have been elected as a leader.

You were a leader at the time.. you may not have been the top leader.. but you had a leadership privilege. Unless everyone in the tribe has circular rights then you are a leader..

Now on to your comments.. Id say you probably had a few females in your tribe at the time.. you sent this.. maybe not now..

But national statistics show that 1 in 3 woman have been sexaully assulted in there life time.

http://www.womens-self-defense-instruction-online.com/statistics.html

So dont sit here and try to sugar coat your post.. it was totally wrong..

And as for you last comment on your babble of lies..

I should not have to check my facts.. I scene the copy of the mailing.. And it was horrible.. And a bit of real life.. My sister was brutally raped while in collage.. The guy got 15 yrs.. and If I was in your tribe.. You would have been reported.. RAPE IS NOTHING TO JOKE ABOUT....

the reason I waited to post this 24 hours.. Was if the world you play in needed to know what kind of a person you really are.. and I came to decide they do..

DeletedUser

Threats are hardly an effective method to get a tribe to work together. Sure, it might kick them into contributing, but they'll be doing a bad job of it because it's out of simple fear, not because they actually have the desire and will to do what it takes to possibly reverse their fates.

The last tribe I was in that had a leader threaten the tribe like that ruptured within weeks. It lost the person holding it all together out of sheer disgust for it, and players were really reluctant to do anything for the one issuing threats. Sure, they contributed some, but without the heart and effort there, it wasn't nearly as potent as it could have been. They failed to punish said player too, in spite of endless threats :icon_wink:

When people really want to do something, they but in a good effort with lots of focus and determination. They are enjoying themselves and want their campaign to be a success, so they pull out all the stops. When people are forced into doing something, or coerced, their only objective is to get what is needed to be done to survive done, regardless of how well or shoddily they perform the given task. Because as long as it's done, they will justify avoiding consequences. Threatening to make results or death is even more extreme of a situation, as it causes people to hold back 'just in case' it goes wrong.

You really have a lot to learn about inspiring and keeping your tribe determined. I feel bad for your members ^^

/agrees with madlax

Look up intrinsic vs extrinsic motivation. There is a time in leadership for shock tactics but it should be the very very last port of call. And if you use them all the time they dont become a shock tactic anymore.

DeletedUser73687

I should not have to check my facts.. I seen the copy of the mailing.. And it was horrible.. And a bit of real life.. My sister was brutally raped while in collage.. The guy got 15 yrs.. and If I was in your tribe.. You would have been reported.. RAPE IS NOTHING TO JOKE ABOUT....

geeezzz.. sorry to hear that dude.. good to know that your sister got the justice she deserved.. and the guy, should rot in jail.. or get a death penalty..

oooppss.. out of topic.

DeletedUser

/agree

Anyone who does anything to children should be quartered.. 1 limb at a time if that is possible!

DeletedUser

I've received many mails with the 'R' word, 'F' word 'N' word (not 'Noob' the other 'N' word) and many other words, I do not take it personally and I have found myself dropping 'F' bombs here and there for replies. But this is not a political debate of the correctness of words used or their meanings intended, terrible things are done by some people but terrible things are said by almost everyone at one point in time or other.

regardless of the state of our leadership, the members who have taken action against NME will continue to do so until NME ceases hostilities towards us or defeats us or we defeat them. Don't place any bets just yet though (not literally), NAF, NEO, CBS have all made some slow and steady progress in this war although our progress has yet to stand up against the official war stats you cannot deny that something exists. WAR ON!!! and Happy Hunting!

Last edited by a moderator:

Illyria514

To anyone who cares :)

Side 1:
Tribes: NME
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NAF NEO CBS CBS-E A-CBS REMWM? 29TKA
Players: EQUINN The Brave buddahbabe snoopybm froststorm VinodSimon arvhin13

Timeframe: 23/06/2009 00:00:00 to 17/07/2009 21:10:16

Total conquers:

Side 1: 797
Side 2: 1,843
Difference: 1,046

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 458
Side 2: 127
Difference: 331

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,848,558
Side 2: 9,958,528
Difference: 3,109,970

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,037,606
Side 2: 1,109,673
Difference: 2,927,933

image.php

DeletedUser

To anyone who cares :)

Side 1:
Tribes: NME
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NAF NEO CBS CBS-E A-CBS REMWM? 29TKA
Players: EQUINN The Brave buddahbabe snoopybm froststorm VinodSimon arvhin13

Timeframe: 23/06/2009 00:00:00 to 17/07/2009 21:10:16

Total conquers:

Side 1: 797
Side 2: 1,843
Difference: 1,046

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 458
Side 2: 127
Difference: 331

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,848,558
Side 2: 9,958,528
Difference: 3,109,970

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,037,606
Side 2: 1,109,673
Difference: 2,927,933

image.php

Thank you Illyria, Stanb had me convinced that I should be about ready to drink my grape flavoraid.

DeletedUser

For every 1 conquer NAF .F gets, NME gets 4 (or there about). I thought it would be more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.