.Net Speed team opinions of top 20!

DeletedUser

Well I'm a little bored and thought I'd create a nice now opinion poll!
So from the list provided below lets see who you think should be in the top 20 and represent Team .net!

[spoil]
nuno97spartan
Snollygoster
najiosmat
Dozzler
TER@STIOS
gutterhog
Skynub
Jobson1984
Sharpryno
LouisVuitton
eroare
.kNo.
Underwater.
Laptop-Freak
dude look weed
kala rom.killer
diddykong.
Believe???
Almighty Soldier
Power28
Cheaterkadze
freezing moon.
KiL 420KmK
xXkingsamXx
L@ndi is B@cK
overlord56
Keith*
bulkster
jaults
[/spoil]

So here goes I will pick my top 20 out of the list provided!

1.Jobson1984
2.Snollygoster
3.najiosmat
4.bulkster
5.Underwater.
6.xXkingsamXx
7.kala rom.killer
8.LouisVuitton
9.Skynub
10..kNo.
11.dude look weed
12.nuno97spartan
13.eroare
14.Laptop-Freak
15.freezing moon.
16.jaults
17.Believe???
18.Power28
19.gutterhog
20.Almighty Soldier

So what is your opinion? are their any other players whose names you would like to see on the list??

People i'd like to see on the list
Adrian d.
Junim is KING
Fariu is KING
Controleng
Saeid

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm good with Jobsons' line-up. But Keith* can be added too.

controleng

Actually I want to be part of .net team ;

But I will respect every decision ;

Regards

DeletedUser

1.Jobson1984 +
2.Snollygoster +
3.najiosmat +
4.bulkster + (if he will be available)
5.Underwater. + (if he will be available)
6.xXkingsamXx + (if he will be available)
7.kala rom.killer +
8.LouisVuitton + (if he will be available)
9.Skynub +
10..kNo. +
11.dude look weed +
12.nuno97spartan -
13.eroare +
14.Laptop-Freak -
15.freezing moon. +
16.jaults +
17.Believe??? +
18.Power28 -
19.gutterhog -
20.Almighty Soldier -
" - " means either I don't know them or, most likely, I know them but they'd fit more in the other 20 (read below)

Besides the standard TOP 20 another 20 will be needed just in case some won't be able to play.

Also, junim and Faurio will play for Brazil.

PS: I see Matt's fail-crew's been giving you 1-star ratings =))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually I want to be part of .net team ;

But I will respect every decision ;

Regards

Controleng i want u to be part of the team but u need to mail 2hot2handle on here! U haven't registered ur interest in joining to her so thats why you ain't on the list pal!

And as for Keith* he is in the .uk team so thats why i haven't added him to the team!

DeletedUser

Keith can very well stay on the .co.uk team, thank you very much

DeletedUser

If i Showed you me previous experience i bet i would be on the top of that leaderboard :p

DeletedUser55786

This team will do very well, but it should, it can have players from any server. and Adrian do you play for Romanian (.ro) team, and is that the reason you didn't apply for the .net team. ?

p.s I believe TER@STIOS is a very good, experienced player who would be an asset to the .net team, also a friend of naji's.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sorry mate, I'm already on the .net list, along with a couple more of .RO's finest :)

DeletedUser55786

ok, so you are on .net team? and kala Rom.killer and freezing moon. am I right? what's your account name on .net list :D

DeletedUser96097

First of all, it's really the liberty of the player to decide what team he wishes to joins, and not anyone's business but his own.
Second of all, he is one of .net's regulars, that would be like not allowing Jobson, Underwater, dude look weed, kingsam, ect to join just because their countries have a server. Why do you care anyway? You know .uk doesn't have a chance of winning anyway.

DeletedUser

First of all, it's really the liberty of the player to decide what team he wishes to joins, and not anyone's business but his own.
Second of all, he is one of .net's regulars, that would be like not allowing Jobson, Underwater, dude look weed, kingsam, ect to join just because their countries have a server. Why do you care anyway? You know .uk doesn't have a chance of winning anyway.

Mario who/what are u talking about?
I am from the uk but am not part of the .uk team what I meant s if they are already part of a team like Keith is already part of the .uk team then why would he be considered for the .net team? Not that it is my choice... but it is my opinion!

DeletedUser

No me? *Phew* That means that if I don't make the team there would be no expectations that I need to live up to.