New #1 Tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

athalie28

You've been judging us from the beginning of the world. You sound like a woman.
What's that supposed to mean? :icon_rolleyes: Care? to develop the idea a little more? How do women sound on TW?

DeletedUser

Bow down to the woman my friend.

I am seriously interested in the fact you think you know me though, I highly doubt that Crimsoni :)

DeletedUser

Not to brag, but I think we've already won the world with our rank 0 ranking.
Tribe name:
You Are?
Tag:
Who?
Number of members:
Points of the best 40 players
Total points:
Average points:
Opponents defeated:
1.816.991 (1.)

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well, maybe not everybody has the right skills to become the court's jester then. And, in my opinión, he failed the audition.
Maybe you failed the joke. Glad you didn't find it so funny, wasn't expecting you to. But, sorry you found it so offensive. I'm all for the "I'm a woman and I stand up to men" act, you have my respect for that. But, you're not doing yourself any justice here, and to be brutally honest, I really don't care.

mattcurr

Give me a good reason to. I'd hate to add chauvinism to the 'Why I dislike some people in Care?' list.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I assume this is a joke.

I mean It has to be a joke no-one would seriously say something about chauvinism, and in the same thing judge an entire group of people by the "actions" of one single person in the group. You athalie are getting a call back from the audition this is gold.

athalie28

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I assume this is a joke.

I mean It has to be a joke no-one would seriously say something about chauvinism, and in the same thing judge an entire group of people by the "actions" of one single person in the group. You athalie are getting a call back from the audition this is gold.

Get your eyes checked? I said: the 'Why I dislike some people in Care?' list.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Athalie has a good way of making each one of her words feel like a kick in the baby maker.

athalie28

Athalie has a good way of making each one of her words feel like a kick in the baby maker.

I'm sure matt is generous enough to share the gold he found and pay for the cure of any possible injuries.

DeletedUser

LOL.

That was entertaining Athalie.

Anyhow Mattcurr, Clueless is having a too much fun sending attacks at me.. :D
I'd suggest putting him on a leash. Even though they are fakes and he cannot take my banter on the forum.. no need for him to become violent. ;)

If he wants to play these games, I'm cool with that.

The storm is coming ladies and gentlemen. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.