New #1

DeletedUser

Just writing this to inform that there is a new rank 1. Spank Me Silly has just beaten AxlTheCat in points.

Congrats to him and congrats to Axl too who still has 67 vils more than this new #1.

Rank Player Points Villages
1st Spank Me Silly 4,822,441 429
2nd AxlTheCat 4,822,124 496
3rd Seagryfn 4,559,926 473

DeletedUser

aka the new #1 is a point whore or number 2 is a village whore ?

DeletedUser

Axl only needs to make an acad and he's back at rank 1. Let us see how long Spank can hold the top spot.

DeletedUser

Congratz to Spank me Silly....his grow rate is outstanding and he deserved to take number 1 spot because his dedication. :)

DeletedUser

aka the new #1 is a point whore or number 2 is a village whore ?

thats the first ive heard of a village whore but to me axl is till 1 st spank has his villages built too much ( losing his farm space for points)

DeletedUser52669

Whatever happened to "Are you still hiding behind the hiding space?" wasn't that what SJC had in the private announcement... Times change I guess.

mLions

Well, Spank Me Silly isn't #1 anymore, unless my browser is totally lagging....

Still, I cannot believe that Plight would allow their players to have villages of 11k points - and many totally maxed out (that could be due to the lack of time to downgrade the buildings though). that's just a horror to see...

but then again, I should better look in our backyard as I'm sure we too could find players pointwhoring....

DeletedUser

True, but at the time she was farther from 1st than Spank, which is why Spank was the one so eagerly talked about.

DeletedUser

I'm sure that wouldn't be too hard, mlions, considering that HRV's average points per village is higher than Plight's. :icon_rolleyes:

Also, everyone is all crazy over this race between Spanky and Axl, but forgets about Seagryfn. She's only 10 villages behind Axl and can fight with the best of 'em (as I'm sure any enemy of hers can tell you)...

True, Plight has a lower average per village. But we're discussing Spank vs. Axl, and Spank is much more clearly the pointwhore. Plight has a history of disliking pointwhores. mLions was inquiring into that.

Seagryfn

9.8 k villages. Yes we're pointwhores.
And you are?
He's one of mine, 'Dude. :icon_wink: And I think his point was, as a tribe, the overall averages show Spanky's 'contribution' to the tribe does not set Plight apart negatively from any other top tribe.

TKR's largest player has an ODA of 1.9 per village point.
C²'s largest player has an ODA of 2.2 per village point.
Spank has an ODA of 3.5 per village point. (haha, if his points were lower, his ODA would be the same as Axl's)
Axl has an ODA of 4.0 per village point and =HRV= has always had my deepest respect when it comes to their ferocity in battle.
(Note: ODA per village point cannot be used when comparing players who lost villages in a ban.)

These are just a few samples, and every tribe will have players above and below those ODA scores. I am NOT trying to single players out for favorable or unfavorable consideration. I am just trying to show that Spank is hardly incapable of putting up a good fight. In fact, he is quite agressive on the battlefield, which is what Plight likes to see in its team members.

Tribes are not comprised of single individuals... a tribe is a team! Each tribe has many members and each makes a contribution to the team in his own unique way. Each member of the team brings his own talents as well as his own quirks. So, yeah, maybe Spank's HQ's are a little higher than I like, and maybe his nukes have 250 fewer axemen as a result. (I've talked with him about it and I understand his explanation - early career catapult trauma.)

Spanky doesn't cause problems, he is loyal and follows orders, and he *certainly* isn't afraid to keep on using those nukes! His village build makes him happy... and happy members cheerfully contribute to the team. I'd rather have Spanky on my team than someone with perfect villages who never uses his troops. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Wow! Way to kill the flamefest with one of the "knowledge" things seagryfn. You gonna come back later w/ tribal hugs and ice cream for everybody?

j/k. Awesome post.

DeletedUser52669

Well after look at Seagryfn's post and the top players ODA/pt ratio. I wonder what the other in each tribe looked like.

#2 Jeor 1.60
#3 Mystery 1.79
#4 Carminevinga 1.33

Plight

# 2 Seagryfn 2.37 ( Not flaming but if Spank is 3.5 maybe he/she should be talking to you about your point vs ODA :icon_eek: j/k)
# 3 Bundybear 3.76
# 4 Mikebro 3.79

HRV

#2 Zvone1979 3.93
#3 Osijek 3.99
#4 mLions 6.23 nice work:axemen:

BANG!
#2 Crampfenburg 4.56
#3 Stalhill 4.58
#4 Ygge 4.09

I didn't do more tribes because well I got tired. Nonetheless means nothing really, but interesting too look at I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

mLions

That above stat would be the reason why I never get any Christmas Cards from my non-allied neighbours.

Sea, I see your point of not taking an issue with Spank about his high point villages. If he's active and chooses to do it this way, good leadership is not to make an issue out of it. It really isn't a problem, is it! Not for him, and not for Plight. (a side explanation for alexhol = but still isn't better than having less average points per village)

Still, I'm curious why he's doing it? I know it's not an attempt to be #1, so I'm curious why? What's his 'village building balance' that must be achieved? :)

DeletedUser78416

That above stat would be the reason why I never get any Christmas Cards from my non-allied neighbours.

Sea, I see your point of not taking an issue with Spank about his high point villages. If he's active and chooses to do it this way, good leadership is not to make an issue out of it. It really isn't a problem, is it! Not for him, and not for Plight. (a side explanation for alexhol = but still isn't better than having less average points per village)

Still, I'm curious why he's doing it? I know it's not an attempt to be #1, so I'm curious why? What's his 'village building balance' that must be achieved? :)

I thought she said that he had a catapult fear and kept buildings high in case of incoming cats?

Although a decent strategy for a small player in a hostile area, but at his size and with his tribe, most will see no need.

DeletedUser52669

I thought she said that he had a catapult fear and kept buildings high in case of incoming cats?

Although a decent strategy for a small player in a hostile area, but at his size and with his tribe, most will see no need.

Really!?, I guess you should ask Ronpaul about that, wasn't he the target of a mass catapult wave from Plight? :cata: Memory is slipping, I forget who was faked with nobles and if I remember correctly RP was pummeled with cats. I don't have access to the reports and such anymore, does anyone still have those saved?

So I guess my point is size didn't matter. I know RP was smaller in overall size, however considering the timing and age of the world, his size was comparable. I

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22370

search for posts by socratesjc and you will eventually find it, it is called the kansus city shuffle.

DeletedUser

(a side explanation for alexhol = but still isn't better than having less average points per village)

That was unneccesary :icon_sad:

and people say im childish :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser78416

Really!?, I guess you should ask Ronpaul about that, wasn't he the target of a mass catapult wave from Plight? :cata: Memory is slipping, I forget who was faked with nobles and if I remember correctly RP was pummeled with cats. I don't have access to the reports and such anymore, does anyone still have those saved?

So I guess my point is size didn't matter. I know RP was smaller in overall size, however considering the timing and age of the world, his size was comparable. I

Well, that just goes to show you two things and also brings up another point. If a tribe has enough tenacity and determination, with excellent strategy in mind, many things become accomplishable; case in point mass catapultism.

The other point was, that was freakin' awesome!