New Continent Dominance

shiverchill

im about to update thuis thread but from what i've heard there's alot of chages yesterday and today (AV disband?, and another continent for smexy) so i will just wait for the next update of world map. i already finished the draft and just waiting for the next updating cycle of world map.

thanks

DeletedUser

In my honest opinion the SVU Family is the most promising of this world.... :icon_cool:

SVU F. owns = 4 continents -22,23,31,32

DeletedUser

OMG doesn't dominate K71, at least not yet. There is a strong presence of |X| and baby |X| there (||x||), and a couple of FLCAT holdouts (including myself).

That said, if OMG put their weight on that matter, K71 will more likely be theirs.

shiverchill

well i think i need to update this once again. see you next week for the new update :)

DeletedUser

That's good to hear SC ;]

We will be looking forward to these updates.

shiverchill

pls. see first page for the update (the 4th update). guys if want to give some comment on the other tribe just post here. (comments for the TOP 5 TRIBES)

DeletedUser

You must be in the process of updating that update i shall wait :)
K95 is PwN as well

Last edited by a moderator:

shiverchill

yuo can update it if you want sorry mate im kinda busy right now give me a week or a monthcoz there will be a lot of change in the south for SURE :) (*cough motive *cough)

any one who are interested in updating this your free to do so :)