New Element

DeletedUser

I have been playing Tribal Wars for a good 3-4 months and am going to start a tribe. I am an experienced player and know what I am doing and believe its high time I create a tribe. If you would like an invite mail me when world 9 starts and you will get an invite. The prefered member limit is 80, so join quickly. If you can choose the location choose North, and if that isnt available choose Northeast. I already have a lot of friends from other worlds who are joining. The tribe tag is going to be N.E.

N.E. is going to bring a New Element into Tribal Wars world 9. Our aggresive play and smooth tactics will help to overcome our enemies.

Rules/Features:
No sim-city players! :icon_evil:
member limit = 80
Alliance limit = 6
NAP limit = 4
Inactivity not tolerated -- 4 days of no login means dismissal, then you will be nobled by the tribe.

Also if you arent going to join because of my points in other worlds, then you should know that I started those worlds late and thus am in part of the rim...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are welcome to post any queiries here, but please dont spam... :S

DeletedUser

yes well im not joining this world for a week also if he can make a tribe i can to look at his join date july 23rd