NEW(experienced in RPG games)Lookin4anAWSOMEtribe2join>>i am...

DeletedUser

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Well i am not only experienced... im fckin good in these games.lOl. i dont want 2 join some shiatty as Tribes. I want a fckin good Tribe.[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Well i said i was experienced...I played Mythicwars/Norron.[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']I played in four ages..was a top 20 player...first in 1 age(4 a couple of days...) But still...LoL bet u cant beat that mofo.[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']played in the top kingdom (we were the best until me and my mate quit and they dropped...) and in 1 top 10k 1 top 20k and the others...were shiat...[/FONT]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Anywayz im from Auz. So time zone may be off but dw...i dont sleep...[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']i will be on 6 days a week. or if u want 6.5days a week...[/FONT]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']So...u can either invest in me or fckin go fck off noob. Either way...ill find some shiatty Tribe.[/FONT]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']and some guy accused me of being a spy...Pshh i aint spy...believe it or not i have a life...i aint bothered in spying on some Bs game that im just start learn how 2 play...[/FONT]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Anywayz Msg me or post below my game name is dodgyv my village is 2good4allofUs. [/FONT]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Mehh Cheers if u think im good enough 4 ur tribe...and plz put ur name of tribe/ and ur contact shiat. so i cant check it out see if its good or not or if its has some kind of pussy name i dont like.[/FONT]

Rhea21

I don't think you should join this tribe... find another... this tribe is uhh... weird... read the covnersation...

DeletedUser

Hahahaha, you are too cool to be in a tribe! You should start your own and people will come to you because you are so cool!

Last edited by a moderator: