new feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Has anyone used the arrows on their map screen?

I could do this all day :)

DeletedUser

I have them on other Worlds too :icon_confused: (Not familiar with W1, not sure if you have them there) You just found that they were there? Hehe :lol:

DeletedUser

Ah, the scrolling feature is new, not the arrows. My bad :lol:

DeletedUser

That is pretty nice. Thanks for telling me about it!

DeletedUser4596

Thanks too, I justed noticed that because of your comment. I'm having pointless fun now scrolling from k0 to k99 now waiting for the hour queue to finish.

Freitag

Looks like web 2.0 is everywhere now.

After World 4 had been around a bit, some of the things that were "new" there made their way back down to World 2. I wonder if any of these things will.

The archers and mounted archers might be a useful unit - I've not run the numbers yet, but that Paladin is useless unit simply because it exists only in quantity 1.

I guess I'd have a statue and a Paladin in my jeweled (max point) city but only to say that I have one.

Perhaps in a large tribe, requiring you r members to all have one and send them in support of the leader would make a difference in the battle to take one town.

DeletedUser

Perhaps in a large tribe, requiring you r members to all have one and send them in support of the leader would make a difference in the battle to take one town.

Now theres an idea. 150 Paladins supporting a village...hmmm.

Edit:
Takes on 2000 axes behind lvl 20 wall.

DeletedUser

they have more benefits than just their numbers...it's like rams. oh...and those little guys...what are they called? Oh yeah, nobles...heh

ender_wiggin

They make support go faster. SO your turtletown's defense travels supersonic speeds and you have 200k 200k 200k defense in your leaders village in 10 hours.

DeletedUser

Couple your paladin with the limitless farm that's supposedly in effect on this world. That dozens of thousands of troops that can be sent to any of your villages within hours, if not minutes

I wonder...would paladins work for offensive troops? Obviously, you wouldn't want to send it with your main attack force, but if you sent it with a nobling force...that could seriously screw up someone's defense plan

DeletedUser1285

Thanks too, I justed noticed that because of your comment. I'm having pointless fun now scrolling from k0 to k99 now waiting for the hour queue to finish.

I got to 3704|-81 before I got bored........ there are no trees out there you know!:icon_eek: :lol:

Richard Lionheart XIII

Has anyone used the arrows on their map screen?

I could do this all day :)

yeah that wsa probably teh first thing i did. It's not perfect though. It sometimes confuse the bigger map to the right side of the screen where the box goes somewhere where it's not really showing... otherwise it's cool i suppose.

DeletedUser1431

I was so entertained by the 'arrows of doom'

I sat there for 2 hours and 12 minutes clicking em. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.