New Forum Look

Aleksandr1

WOW tw nice going. Is it just me or the font (Tahoma) is the ugly, icons look stretched?

Aleksandr1

I guess tw changed width of the post so maps look condensed. TW -> You need to test, test, test. Once test it preview to some users see what they think. My conclusion new update makes forum butt-ugly.

patiently waiting on jeff to come to tw defence

Last edited:

DeletedUser

it will take some gettin used to, that's for sure. But given nobody posts who's gonna notice ??

dwin

(still needs a new siggy)

Aleksandr1

I guess they allow you to change theme at the bottom "vB4 Default Style" is much better.

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
i dont particulary like it. i like the old version better. it seemed easier to read and find out what was going on. this just seems more messy.

DeletedUser

yet another fail for tw. at least they are consistent. who in the world thought this was a good idea?

DeletedUser

.....tries to shut it off like the last graphics update in game......
no luck:(
at least in game we have the option.

DeletedUser

You ladies aware this was brought up about a hundred times already, and that there's a feedback thread in the community feedback forum as well as an excellent discussion thread in off-topica where your posts will actually get read?

DeletedUser

^^^^master of the obvious as usual
let us vent in our little hole in the tw forum, we don't socialize well with others.

DeletedUser

Sometimes you just need that nudge in the right direction from me ;)

DeletedUser

why post at all? they said they have not the 'resouces' to fix anything. not sure why, as we on tw are prompt on pp payments, but gosh i cant even read here. its like getting sea sick, but no water.

DeletedUser

why post at all? they said they have not the 'resouces' to fix anything. not sure why, as we on tw are prompt on pp payments, but gosh i cant even read here. its like getting sea sick, but no water.

Are you vain enough to truly believe that your pp pays for everything? Get off your high horse and remove your head from between your legs.

DeletedUser

Given these forums barely get a post from one day ot the next we should all be encouraging folks to post not telling them another thread already exists to complain about the new and improved look.

These threads look bad enough but the extra rubbish down the sides has rendered the map thread illegible, though given the world is practically all one colur it is a rather moot point.

Actually I do believe our pp pays for everything as I don't believe TW actually has any other meaningful revenue streams.

dwin

DeletedUser

Advertising would be another large source of income for any website.