New Hope declares on Psycho

DeletedUser110265

they left the tribe actually

well they still have more members then we do. there s that right?

DeletedUser

they left the tribe actually

well they still have more members then we do. there s that right?

True, i just thought, they do what every tribe does when war start. Start kicking people as *inactives* or people get scared and leave the tribe so easily. >.>

But oh well :) I might be rooting for u, but not saying that i am tho ^^

K.

DeletedUser113467

Actually, every time we (~NH~) have started a war against another tribe, the other tribe immdeiately gave up

*WC* became completely inactive within a few days, and psycho seems to go that same way

Its almost too easy, hopefully someone will at some point want to give us a fair fight

Rebel2society101

Actually, every time we (~NH~) have started a war against another tribe, the other tribe immdeiately gave up

*WC* became completely inactive within a few days, and psycho seems to go that same way

Its almost too easy, hopefully someone will at some point want to give us a fair fight

Declare on someone significantly bigger than you. :p

DeletedUser113467

Psycho actually was bigger than us, and the only thing they have managed so far in this war was to retake a village (which cost them 3 nobles, since they actually sent 4 nobles against a village that was just conquered) :p

Next time, who knows? Wouldn't rush it though, psycho has plenty of mighty-fine villages fresh for our taking

DeletedUser

It made me suprised aswell , how easily Psycho went like inactive. As I've heard threats from them, which will make you laugh ^_^

K.

DeletedUser

We knew what they where like as a tribe, big talkers no action and in all honesty they sheltered in the harbour of our alliance. They have a few decent players but not enough to stem our aggressive tide.

As I said earlier very pathetic war declaration on my part, next one will be epic :D

DeletedUser

Side 1:

Tribes: ~NH~
Side 2:
Tribes: Psycho

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 77
Side 2: 5
Difference: 72

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 538,411
Side 2: 43,841
Difference: 494,570

chart

Game over :p

DeletedUser113071

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

That would be why you don't make threats you can't back with force...