New look for your screen?

DeletedUser91639

I am in no way a fan of this new look.I didnt pay to have someone change my screen and make things slower.I am not happy about it at all.

Is there a way to use the old one i am used to for so many years?

calipzo80

Bring tons of new players and pay few thousand € and I'm sure they can make you an exception. :lol:

DeletedUser

???????

:icon_redface: Woke up and went in to game,bummed out immeadiately and have been trying to change it ever since lol.

DeletedUser

I think it's appaling and most certainly will have to have a re-think about purchasing any more premium!!

DeletedUser

I love it, takes some getting used to but it made my screen bigger=D

DeletedUser92753

I believe there is a setting to change the layout

EDIT: Go to settings and choose classic graphics, then there is no more need to whine

GAHHH, it only turns off the troop pictures it seems! Nvm, I am now in the same boat as all of you >_<

If I could only take the new way to drag the map and keep all the old stuff, it would be great

Last edited by a moderator:

rich26ca

retarded, hey everyone lets spend countless hours making, finding and researching scripts to make the game funnier so we don't all quit when, the comunity manager and innogames can't seem to do it themselves built in. then wait for another retarded update that lag's out alot of computers and makes hundreds of scripts useless....

yet another wonderful showing from morthy and inno games for having zero foresight and even less touch with what players actually want.

this isn't the first time and prob won't be the last. w49 is my last world for TW when this world bores me or we win or lose i'm done with tribal Wars.

The customer service is rediculiously bad for a company taking others money
there reporting/banning system is juvenile in the game worlds

they cant seem to get much right and the few things that are going they mess up ie. army camps, cause some nubs can't figure it out lets remove it? thats just stupid. now we all have to back to the forums find new scripts half of which will suck as the oringal scripts from El hippo, servy, slowtarget... were much better then ones produced today....

or better yet we can pay yet again to get proper scripts made... getting old real fast and if they don't ever wanna listen then fine we just have to stop playing.... I know i will!

~Rich

DeletedUser

i dont like the update either :icon_sad:

cant do much on it with my psp and dont like the screen thingy..
there some good new things but if they kept the screen the same and map then it would be a lot better.

so a bit of both i say, like go back to the old way but add in some new stuff like notepad, war stats and report pictures..
maybe have a vote lol

fair that way, get everyone to say what they liked / dissliked about it.. then change it to suite everyone (thats if they do it and listen lol)

DeletedUser

scratch what i said earlier, it wont let me mass recruit anymore!

DeletedUser

I turned off the new graphics stuff, and am messing around with the account manager. The main thing that bugs me right now is I can't figure out how to mint gold coins without manually selecting it, where the heck is my select maximum coin button? Edit: NVM found it.

The changes to the top, and the few other changes are ok for me for now, although it will take a little to get used to. I'm scared to even try the mobile version though, I can't even imagine how long it will take me to just move around with all the new stuff.

edit: they added some great new material, just not sure if the overall package is a big improvement.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91639

Bring tons of new players and pay few thousand € and I'm sure they can make you an exception. :lol:

They better.Or you loose thousands of eu or dollars from people who paid for something one way and not even get asked about if i want this or not.Poor choice.

DeletedUser

They better.Or you loose thousands of eu or dollars from people who paid for something one way and not even get asked about if i want this or not.Poor choice.

They've been "testing this" for ages. World 54 has run this as well? We have had time to make our views known... I don't like it either, just saying.

DeletedUser

Well...I think the vast majority of player don't play W54...so this is the first I saw to be honest...but yep...these new graphics seem a real hit...

DeletedUser

It was announced in the major announcements, and you even got a mail about it on all worlds....

rich26ca

well thats just it they test it on people new to the game and they say, yeah its great looks cool... then it gets too people that can remember v1.0-6.0 and are pissed....

DeletedUser27

I lol'd

Maybe look around for answers - here is the help thread --> http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=226875

Here is the bitch thread --> http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=221838

I believe there is a setting to change the layout

EDIT: Go to settings and choose classic graphics, then there is no more need to whine

GAHHH, it only turns off the troop pictures it seems! Nvm, I am now in the same boat as all of you >_<

If I could only take the new way to drag the map and keep all the old stuff, it would be great

Go back to settings, add in the oldstyle graphics by going to the 'Path for CSS file:' box and entering /oldstyle.css

scratch what i said earlier, it wont let me mass recruit anymore!
New mass recruit adds in the mass mint with reserve feature most of us used to have a script do.

Far right is the 'select' option with a drop down box ie 0x, 1x, 5x or 10x. It will show you the maximum amount available in any 1 town. You can then choose max, or less than max. When you click the 'select' option, it will allow you to mass mint the coins.