New Mod Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hai there W29 :icon_eek:
I be your new forum mod. From previous threads, I gather that the last mod was generally liked and respected by the community. I will do my best to live up to the standards she has set for this forum.

Some rules! (Same old, same old)
- No cursing.
- No spamming (this includes anything off-topic).
- Keep trolling to a minimum.
- No real-life insults.
- Being a grammar-nazi is not allowed.
- No linking to or posting of inappropriate content.
respect_my_authority-774051.jpg

- Also ^this
If you see anyone else disobeying the rules, you can make my life a lot easier by hitting the shiny 'report' button.
Don't worry, all reports shall remain confidential.

I look forward to lurking your posts and getting to know you all.
-Frail

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79621

Welcome to W29 Frail =]

I hope you are just as fun and lovely as AI.

DeletedUser79621

I'm sure you'll do fine... You'll soon find out who the spammers are ^_^

DeletedUser

Which is not me >.>

Welcome to W29, we go through periods of dead and alive forum activity, not to hard to mod xD

DeletedUser

NO CURSING?

Er... seriously though...

What words are banned? Because my definition probably isn't the same as yours...

DeletedUser

Welcome to world 29 Miss Frailbeauty. I hope you enjoy your stay here with us :)

DeletedUser62494

O god not the Cbears :icon_evil:

They aren't content to keep in W50 now they must invade my world :icon_twisted:

Well I am ready :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

lords of the emos

Welcome Frail - good luck trying to keep slayer and mikey in check XD

DeletedUser

NO CURSING?

Er... seriously though...

What words are banned? Because my definition probably isn't the same as yours...

Yeah, I'm on the same page??? I've been warned for use of words that I didn't think to be inappropriate.

DeletedUser

The forum staff are provided with a list of curse words which are allowed, as well as those that aren't. For obvious reasons, posting this publicly is not an option (we're trying to keep these words off the forums, remember?). Basicly, if you've overstepped with your language for the first time, you will receive a warning from your moderator. If you make the same mistake with that particular word again, you will get infracted.

The forum rules cover this issue briefly, but for the most part members of the community are expected to use their common sense.

DeletedUser87372

So if anyone wanted to be cheeky, they could simply write a message with every single profane word they know on it and through process of elimination will know which of them are considered ok, as they did not receive any warnings. Also, as each was only used once then they would only get warnings?

Sorry, I am being a smart a$$

DeletedUser79621

I'm sure the mods would be nice enough to tell you the list on skype or another method of contact outside the forums.

DeletedUser

So if anyone wanted to be cheeky, they could simply write a message with every single profane word they know on it and through process of elimination will know which of them are considered ok, as they did not receive any warnings. Also, as each was only used once then they would only get warnings?

If the offender were to put all profanity in one post, they'd get infracted instantly. No one gets warned/infracted per word, rather, the whole post gets evaluated as a whole.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I liked the idea at least jv. :D

DeletedUser89005

welcome to the chaotic and at times the crazy world of 29 frailbeauty, and heres hopeing you have as much fun with these forums as the rest of us..

Status
Not open for further replies.