new mod

DeletedUser

hey guys, looks like we got a new mod :icon_eek:

play nice :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

hmmm Another new mod.

We seem to go through them alot? Do we stress you out ;)

DeletedUser

Not at all, but whenever we're too busy to carry out our duties, someone else will always be there to cover for us. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

How does the expression go?

Fresh meat...HAHAHA!

Good luck with the ASYLUM boys. You will need it :icon_wink:

Pam Nam

Please don't infract us, we have medical documents that state our mental health stability .We therefore have the right to express ourselves more freely without being punished by infractions.

You would not want to break the law and offend disabled people would you Nithgor?

DeletedUser

Please don't infract us, we have medical documents that state our mental health stability .We therefore have the right to express ourselves more freely without being punished by infractions.

You would not want to break the law and offend disabled people would you Nithgor?

See what I mean nith...HAHAHA!

DeletedUser

It seems people are getting let go for a variety of reasons these days. Shame.

DeletedUser

Nithgor, no offense as you seem pretty cool and all, but I really don't think you are going to last.

DeletedUser

Hmmm new mod, i think now's the time for me to start spamming these forums :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Becuase none of them do!:icon_eek:

Since this is the General Discussion area and I have read Niths post I do have a question for him.

Is it OK to have an avatar of a cartoon character baring his buttocks while igniting his gaseous fumes so long as it does not reveal the oriface, which would be that of the buttocks I referred to?

Thank you in advance for your response!

slayer123121

Since this is the General Discussion area and I have read Niths post I do have a question for him.

Is it OK to have an avatar of a cartoon character baring his buttocks while igniting his gaseous fumes so long as it does not reveal the oriface, which would be that of the buttocks I referred to?

Thank you in advance for your response!

This is were Mods are either deemed good or bad! Guess we'll see!