new player vs player thread

DeletedUser78416

why gammy afraid you might lose hell im probably going to lose to but its something to do.

Afraid I might lose in a popularity contest based on pure votes?

There is no afraid, I know I'll lose! :icon_razz:

Plus, like I said...between Red Foreman in Dillon's corner and Macon with his top gun aviator shades (see his skype pic)...it's over for the rest of us.

DeletedUser

Afraid I might lose in a popularity contest based on pure votes?

There is no afraid, I know I'll lose! :icon_razz:

Plus, like I said...between Red Foreman in Dillon's corner and Macon with his top gun aviator shades (see his skype pic)...it's over for the rest of us.

im fairly confident that my scotch drinking can out do red foreman with aviator shades let alone them in seperate corners :icon_wink:

confidence is everything old bean :icon_razz:

DeletedUser78416

im fairly confident that my scotch drinking can out do red foreman with aviator shades let alone them in seperate corners :icon_wink:

confidence is everything old bean :icon_razz:

Red Foreman with the tom cruise top gun 1986 aviator shades...

That...is...a...mighty...tall...order!

Good luck with that!

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

a tall order maybe but never impossible :icon_wink:

not for me anyway :icon_razz:

DeletedUser78416

a tall order maybe but never impossible :icon_wink:

not for me anyway :icon_razz:

Maybe if you get fez to distract Red, then throw a basketball at his face to break the aviators...

hmm, but then he'd really want to put boot to butt.

Better call the ghostbusters on this one!:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

no ghostbusters required lol. im too good to need them :icon_wink:

i think the only way we'll get 64 players is to find them stats wise..... i doubt we'll find 64 volunteers lol

DeletedUser

So who am i against *Crosses fingers*

Please be against a guy with less than 1 mil points who doesnt speak on the forums much...

tbh i dont think it should be based on just in-game. Maybe personality, forum favouritism and in-game aswell...

DeletedUser

im going to lose if its based off in-game lol... im lazy in game.

DeletedUser

its got to be by ingame because the first one was by forum personality this one has to be about in game its only fair.

DeletedUser

i want the macon of the bacon guys we might have to do rock paper scissors for him ready 1 2 3 go i got whatever it took to beat you i win macon is mine.

DeletedUser

i want the macon of the bacon guys we might have to do rock paper scissors for him ready 1 2 3 go i got whatever it took to beat you i win macon is mine.

lol, slight problem with that... if i call chuck norris then i win all the time :icon_wink: and i normally do

DeletedUser

lol, slight problem with that... if i call chuck norris then i win all the time :icon_wink: and i normally do

Not if i call Mr. T, Mr. Rogers, superman, terminator, both gandalfs, batman, robin, the devil, god, abraham lincon, godzilla, spiderman, venom, hitler, shaquille o'neal, cat woman, the care bears AND a robot of chuck norris thats just as good as the real one on yours! Then i pwn!

But on a serious note, if its based on in-game the guy with the highest points, OD and tribe will win.

e.g. lamarth