New player

DeletedUser

I'm sure there are hundred of these posts so i'll be the 101'st :)
I'm Extremely new to this game and i'm looking for a tribe to hopefully teach me the ropes. I catch on pretty quick so that helps :p
I'm k46 if that helps finding me

silverbeard

as MMK- they could def use some better players:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hai i'm setting up a tribe for all people like me and you - mail me ingame for more info. :]

DeletedUser

Om nom nom? I really hope you aren't advertising the fact that your essentially easy pickings. I'm hoping you're actually some wily old player who wants people to attack you so you can screw them over... hoping.

mtg-ruud

I'm Extremely new to this game and i'm looking for a tribe to hopefully teach me the ropes. I catch on pretty quick so that helps :p

i am always willing to help a fellow player, well unless the fellow player would be in the tribe of the enemy, then it's just tough luck :p.

DeletedUser

The guy is new to the game, at some stage we ALL were new.

He will learn fast if he is willing to listen and read up on the game. Kudos to you for being honest Xslasher. Read the FAQ sections of the externals inside out. If you get good at the game and you are married, expect your marriage to fail. If you are in school, expect your grades to slip...

Good luck and happy nobling.

DeletedUser

I would try and teach you, but i need teaching myself :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I personally think you should be less sarcastic towards him and maybe help point him in the right direction? We was all new at this game once...

@ Xslasher - i wouldnt advertise that kind of stuff because it might people will take advantage. There are loads of guides around the forums it would be worth having a look through.

DeletedUser

Thx for the comments guys.
I'm currently in a tribe but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
Yeah I can see how showing my coordinates is bad. I'm getting into the game by expanding my little village and I want a tribe that is hopefully already established and with active members. I'm pretty much alone whenever I log in and i'm getting pretty tired of it :(.
Thx guys :D

DeletedUser

If your near or on K52, check out Global, we are going to do it up on this world.:icon_cool: