New Survey Time!

DeletedUser78416

Ok, so...not to compete with Oral, but to me those types of surveys are pretty boring and just the same thing over and over. I was bored so I did up a small survey that will hopefully be fun.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7DVF2VL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

9. Who's surveys do you like better?Who's surveys do you like better? u6s5l
The gammy 1
Who cares

Yeah, clearly not competing :lol:.

Anywho, I do the same surveys because people want to see how public opinion has changed. This survey is half spam, 1/4 not related to this world, and 1/4 on topic.

DeletedUser78416

Um, your name is on #9 there slappy.

And mine is not meant to be 100% stat/world/game based...hence the difference.

Mine is a little bit of everything, which hopefully will be fun for all of the brothers and sisters of w16 united!

MichielK

There's a fine line between on-topic and off-topic, and Gammy's survey is dancing along it. I think one question out of the lot was about W16; everything else was either spam or general TW-related chat, both of which should be elsewhere. At the very least, can this be moved to the W16 General Discussion?

DeletedUser

lol! That was a funny survey! MUCH better than U6's. Please do it again soon good sir.

DeletedUser78416

yes, better at non-game related stuff. But no where near as good at in-game related stuff. :icon_wink:

I purposefully tried to not inquire about the same thing's as oral did, but rather introduce some new things to fill the void.

edit:

I'll try to come up with some in game related stuff that isn't exactly the same as oral's, and also give this a few more days, then post the results. About 30 people have voted so far, but haven't checked ip's for doublers.

and to oral, when I said I wasn't trying to compete, I meant it. Your surveys are strictly game related and that is fine, I think they are ok, even if some questions are meant to flame players lol!

At the end of the day the main goal is to get people reading the forums and participating with each other. I know when I have down time in game, I like to come to the forums to kill a little time. It is kind of a drag when there aren't any new threads/posts to respond to.

DeletedUser78416

c'mon party animals...10 more peeps still haven't taken the survey (as per the number who took orals).

Thankfully so far I don't have to go play in traffic...but it's close! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser78416

ok, so it looks as if the voting is done, here are the results:

1. When do you want this world to end?

A) Don't care - 5
B) 6-12 months from now - 7
C) 1 year+ from now - 2
D) It's not over til it's over - 20

2. What is the funniest movie you have ever seen?

1) Stepbrothers - 5
2) The Pink Panther - 3
Scary Movie - 3
4) The 40 year old virgin - 2
Wedding Crashers - 2
Anchorman - 2
7) Several more tied with 1 each

3. Ok, so you picked 'other' for funniest movie...so, what is so funny that it didn't make my list...because I have got to see it now!

1.lol

2.happy

3.Monty Pyton and the Quest for the holy grail

4.your face

5.hangover

6.Gammy smells funny.

7.the disaster movie!

8.Plains Trains & Automobiles

9.Get Smart

10.The Hangover

11.Borat

4. W16, our forums get down right zombie like from time to time, what do you think could possibly make them livelier, for those that would like that?

1) Freedom of Spam - 5
2) Some type of game - 4
3) Less spam - 4
4) Nothing, it is what it is - 10
5) More surveys - 5
6) Less surveys - 0
7) More frequent player vs player threads - 6
8) Who cares about the forums, communicating is for weirdos - 3

5. For those that chose 'other' on the previous question, do tell

lol

2.The forum needs a "I <3 Psycho" Thread. :D

3.More talking from the gammy 1

4.Some quality postings, someone drag socrates back in here pls :(

5.nevar

6.less bickering and name calling, more discussion without flaming arguments that nobody wants to read

7.lol

8.players flaming each other

9.u

6. Who will be the first five players to reach 1000 villages?

1. Crosamich - 9
Axlthecat - 6
Bundybear - 4

2. Jeor - 7
Bundybear - 6
Crosamich - 3

3. Jeor - 6
Bundybear - 5
Axlthecat - 5

4. Ineluctable - 5
Crosamich - 4
Ranman007 - 3

5. Axlthecat - 3
Bundybear - 3
Crosamich - 3

7. Account sitting, how do you feel about it?

1. Hate it, should be removed from the game - 3
2. Love it, an invaluable tool - 13
3. Don't care either way - 7
4. It's useful, but needs changes - 11

8. I think account sitting can be useful, but definitely needs changes, do you agree?

1. Accounts being sat should NOT be able to attack outwards - Strongly disagree ( 11 votes)
2. Accounts being sat should NOT be able to send support - Strongly disagree ( 13 votes)
3. Account sitting should be for maintaining only - Strongly agree/Don't care ( 9 votes each)
4. Ability to sit account for 120 days is way too long - Strongly agree/Agree/Don't care/Strongly disagree ( 7 votes each)
5. The account sitting rule(s) need a drastic change - Don't care (9 votes)

9. Who's surveys do you like better?

1. u6s5l/ Who cares (15 votes each)

10. If you like this style of survey better, when should I do it again?

1. Never, please go play in traffic now, k thanx bye! - 12 (phew)
2. 1 week - 4
3. 1 month - 13
4. Nobody cares - 5

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Psycho!! its good to see you!

and Gammy look at results for #3 and you have Hangover listed twice

DeletedUser

Has no one else here seen sexdrive? very funny movie. Anchorman and 40year old virgin are quality as well ^_^

DeletedUser78416

The other sister, with giovanni ribisi and juliette lewis...

That has got to be the funniest non comedy movie I have ever seen.