New tla?

DeletedUser

Whats this is TLA alive again?? Hmm Fail.. What do you think about the rebirth?

DeletedUser

TLA is a tribe for quitters.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62494

Whats this is TLA alive again?? Hmm Fail.. What do you think about the rebirth?

The only thing that fails at this point is this entire thread.

TLA contrary to your little mind has never died. Sorry to disappoint you. Or maybe you missed my Sig?

DeletedUser

So if I put up a picture of say Nazi Germany in my sig does that mean they are not a dead party? lol I mean come on...really?

As for this new "TLA".. it's just a ploy of some sort I'm sure. Time will tell what the true purpose of this "rebirth" is and if it really is for those that wish to quit or not.

DeletedUser

So if I put up a picture of say Nazi Germany in my sig does that mean they are not a dead party? lol I mean come on...really?

He's basically saying TLA and DSL/Shadow live on in NN. It's the players that make the tribe, etc etc.

As for this new "TLA".. it's just a ploy of some sort I'm sure. Time will tell what the true purpose of this "rebirth" is and if it really is for those that wish to quit or not.

You're too suspicious. :p There is not ploy/plot/scheme to it.

DeletedUser

He's basically saying TLA and DSL/Shadow live on in NN. It's the players that make the tribe, etc etc.

You're too suspicious. :p There is not ploy/plot/scheme to it.

I knew exactly what he meant...but thanks for trying to clarify for me. Even though either way its just not true no matter the spin he tries to put on it. As for your second statement regarding my suspicions, yes I am suspicious of anything they do as I have been given no reason not to be based on previous actions on their parts. You may be right though, I may be giving them to much credit for being able to come up with something as cunning as some of the possibilities I have thought up that could be the purpose. :p

DeletedUser62494

Then why arent you in TLA?

Members TLA » The Last Alliance
Name Rank Points Villages
mikey9points 1 7.268.166 716
matador57 2 5.431.301 501
ayabakan 3 4.442.084 405
badman69 4 4.351.969 462
cuyar1 5 4.311.190 377
Simon Yuen 6 3.524.639 350
erto23 7 3.387.645 349
Redreagan 8 2.554.292 263
eldarfb 9 1.734.011 174
eseslee26 10 1.343.284 120

Please atleast put the time into researching before opening your mouth again.

DeletedUser

exactly. you should NEVER been allowed in. It was only supposed to be Pantherkurt's group and that was it. You will know soon enough what our true plans are. as will the world i'm sure.

I guess i'll spill the beans. we're going to noble barbs and inactives and especially those barbs that are from deleted players. that is how we are gaining our ODA. you dont think we actually got that ODA by attacking live targets do you?

I was privy to much of the goings on in the council forum until i had magisa REMOVE me from council privileges because i KNEW i would blow up and do something or say something STUPID.

Timanator

Oh look comments deleted in the forum. Almost like I was in tla again.

DeletedUser

Hrm. Several people have contacted me about there being a distinction between 'old' TLA and 'new' TLA.

As I have no idea what's going on IG, I have moved discussion on what is apparently the 'old' TLA to the... TLA thread. Shall leave this open for discussion/speculation on whatever the 'new' TLA is about.

@ Timanator - If that post is directed at me, I suggest you peruse the TLA Discussion thread, as nothing has been deleted. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Members TLA » The Last Alliance
Name Rank Points Villages
mikey9points 1 7.268.166 716
matador57 2 5.431.301 501
ayabakan 3 4.442.084 405
badman69 4 4.351.969 462
cuyar1 5 4.311.190 377
Simon Yuen 6 3.524.639 350
erto23 7 3.387.645 349
Redreagan 8 2.554.292 263
eldarfb 9 1.734.011 174
eseslee26 10 1.343.284 120

Please atleast put the time into researching before opening your mouth again.

My bad lol I only slept 4 hours that night

DeletedUser

Oh the Forum banter is reaching fever pitch its great,amazing what 14 players can do to the world truly amazing.All the lurkers have came out of the woodwork to voice there unimportant little voices.

DeletedUser

Bummer to see, not sure what happened, but I guess if people want to put more food on our table so be it...

best of luck everyone

DeletedUser

they will just merged with NN later on.. at 1st they didnt try to work out there old tribe.. there's no plan they just want to recruit more for NN in the future..