New to this world

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdesjarl

Just wanted to say hi since I'll be playing here

Richard :icon_wink:

DeletedUser100590

Noway. We aren't going through this again, nobody is calling anybody dick. It contravenes the world rules :p

DeletedUser100590

It is indeedy. However as a world we have had a problem with posters insulting another member called Richard by the use of the common nickname 'Dick'. Therefore it was decided between the World 57 Elder and I than all sexual references/nicknames would be blanket banned.

Due to the nature of recent events, anybody found using offensive or sexual nicknames (common or not) shall be punished.

mdesjarl

if its a common nickname and I have given permission it would therefore not be offensive. A clear lack of common sense on your part.

Stop being such a richard

DeletedUser100590

I've stated that it's not allowed and if you use it, I'll warn and infract appropriately. There's nothing more to say really is there? :p

DeletedUser100590

It's like all things within society, if you take something innocent and abuse it, it becomes contaminated and frowned upon. A select few posters have ruined the use of 'dick' for everybody.

That's not my fault... y'all break the rules and I simply create new counter measures to keep things respectable. The rule still stands. Break it and suffer the consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.