New to w21!

DeletedUser

Hey everyone. Despite being new to this world im not new to the game. I left TW last year and let 650 villages go abode in W4.
I was in some of the top tribes at the time, such as -JG-, AF and LIFE. I still talk to most of the guys and girls I met here.

So i decided to come back and see whats going on these days.

Only been on this world for 3 days or so... so whats going down?

Aaron.

DeletedUser

PnP is pwning the world..and..ya thats pretty much all ov it ^^ lol

DeletedUser

haha ok then, cant wait to get my first 100k again. things go alot faster after that

DeletedUser

If I may suggest you read the thread named W21's Current Top 20. Look at several of the guides on there, not just one as each person is bias, knowingly or not.

DeletedUser66513

01goodwina . . . yeah I remember ya, though I guess you probably don't remember me :p

DeletedUser

I suggest you don't join any of the tribes we're currently eating as they will likely try to recruit you to act as an account sitter, meatshield or some other form of slightly annoying role.

gh131

welcome to world 21 please acept your free straight jacket for joining us:p please enjoy your stay

DeletedUser

lol ok then dudes! dont think il get any major invites untill im a little bigger...

DeletedUser

Welcome mate, it depends you can probably apply to large tribes as many tribes have dead weight at the moment.

DeletedUser

NE is where its at man... I started there and BCB is helping me grow.

DeletedUser

lol as Fireborne knows i dont like to stay in the same place for to long. I intent to expand aggresivly then relocate and have outposts of 5 or 6 in 5 locations around a main point somwhere on the map i have already chosen ;)

Farming FTW!!!

DeletedUser66513

lol Im not building points ;)

lol true but with the amount of resources my guys ship to our smaller members when requested you could have a level 30 farm and it would still overflow in a few days XD

this could be @nyone?

lol true but with the amount of resources my guys ship to our smaller members when requested you could have a level 30 farm and it would still overflow in a few days XD

you mean warehouse?

DeletedUser66513

No, I mean farm - he made reference to building troops not points :)

DeletedUser66513

Nope I did mean farm, as I posted above.

Perhaps I should have said "would be full"

still overflow sounded better.