New to w21!

DeletedUser

It's a new added feature midnight, duh. Psh, of all people I would think someone as smart as you would know that man.

After getting the special talisman of INAPW (I'm not a point whore) your farms will start overflowing with troops...I here from the german servers you can actually get up to 50k now.

DeletedUser

on w4 my main scout village had 11.5k of scouts in it. just clever building ;)

DeletedUser

It's a new added feature midnight, duh. Psh, of all people I would think someone as smart as you would know that man.

After getting the special talisman of INAPW (I'm not a point whore) your farms will start overflowing with troops...I here from the german servers you can actually get up to 50k now.

But I thought you were a pointwhore man?

DeletedUser

2 questions here...

1.What does this have to do with anything?

2.And should I be impressed?

1. It's his thread. Generally speaking the only topic of this thread was about him, thus he can post anything about himself without looking like a fool. Questions from people who don't understand the topic, shouldn't be posted.

2. It depends. Are you easily impressed? 22k worth of troops in a village means his village build is more than clever. Possibly even a foolish build.

DeletedUser

Hello 01goodwina. Welcome to w21. And I agree that is a nice sig.

DeletedUser66513

1. It's his thread. Generally speaking the only topic of this thread was about him, thus he can post anything about himself without looking like a fool. Questions from people who don't understand the topic, shouldn't be posted.

2. It depends. Are you easily impressed? 22k worth of troops in a village means his village build is more than clever. Possibly even a foolish build.

23k you mean

and if it's just a scout vil why not eh

DeletedUser

Moved to General Discussion, and welcome.

Last edited by a moderator: