New Tribe Soon To Join World 23.

DeletedUser

Hey, Me and a few friends are going to make a tribe at the Rim, We are seeking experinced players only!!, We will have a members limit, About 50 members max. We are experinced players and are seeking good players to join our tribe, The first few weaks will be hard to catch up with the rest of the top tribes but if you stay active and grow and then we will get to the top 20 soon, Become inactive for 2 days and get kicked ( Get an account sitter ).

We won't be able to start the world until sunday 18St, We deleted our accounts and had to wait 5 days.:icon_confused:

Now we have no idear what part of the Rim we will be in but we are hoping to be near eachother, We also have no tribename yet :icon_rolleyes:

If some of you players that are near or has just restared and wish to join us you would be welcome, I would need to see your TW's experince, Dont worry ill check you up on the scores :icon_wink:

I will put the aplication on my TWs profile, We only joined so late because we wanted to escape the inactive players and try and get the late good players to join.:icon_cool:

Contact me at 18 ST at sunday, Thanks. bbgangter95:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

No, im waiting for my account to delete so i might be.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

7, 12, 21, 24, I quit world 7 though gave all my villages to my good friends.

DeletedUser

meh im in k43, if your spread is bad ill take in your boys in my area.