New Tribe - UFBN

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So, the new tribe made up of TKWSN and TDHUSA or as we know them UFBN (United Federation of Barb Noblers) still think they can strike hard against them ModWarians?

Hmm, so i can see extra hugging, with maybe a merge with Dos X? They could call themselves TKWSNTDHUSADOSX

TBH, this has been on the cards for ages, as back when i was in WOH TDH! even requested a merge with us, the Wolves. THey went for a merge after that with TKWSN who quite rightly tipped them no.

Now it seems the biggerst barb noblewrs have become one tribe!

DeletedUser

We have not warred either of these tribes, not to mention don't share a border with either, so why would we even recruit, let alone merge with them :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

We have not warred either of these tribes, not to mention don't share a border with either, so why would we even recruit, let alone merge with them :icon_neutral:

Because it is in your nature.

The truth in the sarcasm. Ehh funny?

darkaniken2

Oh wow. Another thread devoted to pointlessly bashing tribes. Levi, lock plz?

DeletedUser

Because it is in your nature.

The truth in the sarcasm. Ehh funny?

Expected a little more of a classy post from you, nonni. :icon_neutral:

On-topic, their 'new' tribe is still dead - just have to change the diplomacy sheet accordingly for the new tag. :)

DeletedUser87877

So, the new tribe made up of TKWSN and TDHUSA or as we know them UFBN (United Federation of Barb Noblers) still think they can strike hard against them ModWarians?

Hmm, so i can see extra hugging, with maybe a merge with Dos X? They could call themselves TKWSNTDHUSADOSX

TBH, this has been on the cards for ages, as back when i was in WOH TDH! even requested a merge with us, the Wolves. THey went for a merge after that with TKWSN who quite rightly tipped them no.

Hmmmmm Jay.......Im actually suprised you are still holding such a grudge because of tdh's contribution to the downfall of the wolves....... some people just never learn and some people just need to keep crying about it, so go ahead and continue. Its actually gotten quite funny :lol:

And as far as us merging with the wolves, if you remember correctly, we offered you a spot with us, had you taken it, you might actually still be playing w42 instead of crying on the outside forums :)

DeletedUser

facepalm.jpg

DeletedUser

hmmmmm jay.......im actually suprised you are still holding such a grudge because of tdh's contribution to the downfall of the wolves....... Some people just never learn and some people just need to keep crying about it, so go ahead and continue. Its actually gotten quite funny :lol:

And as far as us merging with the wolves, if you remember correctly, we offered you a spot with us, had you taken it, you might actually still be playing w42 instead of crying on the outside forums :)

;)

DeletedUser

Ohhh Pammy :p

Bringing you into our tribe would be like that episode in TNG ('Who watches the watchers') season3, episode 4 I think. Anywho, Picard spends alot of the episode revealing much to a 'vulcan' like primitive race, The machinations of the 3litemage saga as they were revealed to you in their entirety would be time consuming and amusing, you would be like that primitive leader on tng.....her bow next to useless as the weapons of modern war were unveiled.

DeletedUser

I usually find your posts amusing, this however is a fail. Sorry jay :icon_neutral:

Dal

DeletedUser87877

Ohhh Pammy :p

Bringing you into our tribe would be like that episode in TNG ('Who watches the watchers') season3, episode 4 I think. Anywho, Picard spends alot of the episode revealing much to a 'vulcan' like primitive race, The machinations of the 3litemage saga as they were revealed to you in their entirety would be time consuming and amusing, you would be like that primitive leader on tng.....her bow next to useless as the weapons of modern war were unveiled.

Trust me shane, if i had any inclination to join your tribe I could have done so months ago, some people in your tribe still value loyalty and honesty and the inability to give up. :lol:

DeletedUser

Trust me shane, if i had any inclination to join your tribe I could have done so months ago, some people in your tribe still value loyalty and honesty and the inability to give up. :lol:

lol PamP. ModWar never wanted you and will never want you. Loyalty just cause in TDH you can barb noble, and other tribes don't allow barb munching

DeletedUser41667

Hmmmmm Jay.......Im actually suprised you are still holding such a grudge because of tdh's contribution to the downfall of the wolves....... some people just never learn and some people just need to keep crying about it, so go ahead and continue. Its actually gotten quite funny :lol:

Wrong on 3 accounts

i) Your tribe did not play any part in the downfall of the wolves you are just issuing the usual unsubstantiated propoganda , I cant ever remember you or any of your clan attacking me or any of my tribe for that matter. In fact you are still losing villages to me long after the wolves have gone!

The truth is Modwar and innactivity killed the wolves not TDHUSA or ~T~

ii) Are you sure Jay is not on W42 ?

iii) As a former duke of the wolves there is no correspondence with me. Adrian or Leisha talking about any merger with your tribe

DeletedUser87877

In response to PureOg....you would be incorrect, an invite was issued months ago, I will not call out the person who issued it, if he wishes to make himself known he will. He respected my decision to stay where i was, i will respect his right to make it public or not.

Eye.....If you still dont know the part tdh played in your downfall, its no wonder your tribe didnt survive, lol. Maybe you forget why mod declared on you in the first place, and who caused it but i dont. I never said we beat you by attacking your tribe, there are other ways to win ;P

As far as Jay still playing w42? Actually im pretty sure he is still playing, im also pretty sure i know whos account he is playing, but the point is......He is not playing his account, that was rimmed. As far as im concerned, anyone can jump from multiple account to multiple account or to a gifted account but once you have been rimmed on your original account. You technically arent playing the world anymore, you already lost, you just took over someone elses hard work. I adore Jay, i think hes a great guy, but technically he has already been beaten. Thats the bottom line.

On the third point, you are correct, I never claimed there was an offer of a merge with your tribe, Jay did that. I simply pointed out he was incorrect, an offer was made to him, not to your whole tribe, quite simply......we didnt want any of you :)

DeletedUser41667

Eye.....If you still dont know the part tdh played in your downfall, its no wonder your tribe didnt survive, lol. Maybe you forget why mod declared on you in the first place, and who caused it but i dont. I never said we beat you by attacking your tribe, there are other ways to win ;P

As far as Jay still playing w42? Actually im pretty sure he is still playing, im also pretty sure i know whos account he is playing, but the point is......He is not playing his account, that was rimmed. As far as im concerned, anyone can jump from multiple account to multiple account or to a gifted account but once you have been rimmed on your original account. You technically arent playing the world anymore, you already lost, you just took over someone elses hard work. I adore Jay, i think hes a great guy, but technically he has already been beaten. Thats the bottom line.

On the third point, you are correct, I never claimed there was an offer of a merge with your tribe, Jay did that. I simply pointed out he was incorrect, an offer was made to him, not to your whole tribe, quite simply......we didnt want any of you :)

I reitorate TDH did nothing in W.O.H's demise you are refering to one ex W.O.H. betrays us and runs to your tribe and you call that causing our downfall , that is a pretty tenuous link but I would be ashamed to use the excuse " I never said we beat you by attacking your tribe". In anycase mathias was a smokescreen , if it wasnt him it would have been some else trying to save their own skin.

And last but by no means least to assume that W.O.H would even consider TDH, when it was time for W.O.H to end, is naive.

Jay and I are still here and I am still taking villages off you with minimal resistance

DeletedUser

In response to PureOg....you would be incorrect, an invite was issued months ago, I will not call out the person who issued it, if he wishes to make himself known he will. He respected my decision to stay where i was, i will respect his right to make it public or not.

Hmm, this is a bone of contention for me as if i recall PamP, the conversation we had was along the road of the wolves merging into TDH!. Something that both myself and Leisha had already said to you was not going to happen. We DID however agree to an alliance of some sort against ModWar at that time, and if i recall you kept asking what exactly it was we were doing against ModWar, because you did not want to commit your tribe to an all out assault if we were gonig to lay down and die. Well you knew we were already fighting them - wether we were winning or losing was neither here nor there. We were standing our ground, or at least some of us were. I also pointed out to you that i couldnt understand your reluctance to help as you said you wanted to so much, when you knew, and everyone else knew on W42, that we were at war with ModWar.

As for my account being rimmed - yes it was, your quite right there, but i made it MY choice to allow some guys to eat some villages from both ~T~ and ModWar and with my new co-played account, as i had had an offer i quite simply could not refuse co-playing someone i had massive respect for both as a player, and as a person. I would of been foolhardy to turn that offer down.

Do i have any regrets?

Yes, certainly, my biggest regret, was not joining ModWar with 3lite Mage when i had the chance. I know by now my account would of been massive and i would of been staking my claim on this world as much as the next ModWarian. BUT, when i have the sort of co-player i have, it kinda makes it all worthwhile!

As for you PamP, you know i think alot of you as a person. You know what account im on? Mail me ingame, lets talk :D

P.S. As for me being 'beaten' as you said. I had reasons why i deleted 3lite Mage, that only partially involved the co-play offer. Contact me, i will tell you more there!

DeletedUser

Another thread full of off-topic, spam and flames....I'm going to lock this. Feel free to mail me with reasons as to why it should be opened again. If there is one...

Levy

threadclosed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.