New Tribe under HOT

• Thread starter DeletedUser2943
  • Start date

DeletedUser2943

Hello,

I am bishop52761 and it is my privelage to announce the merger of BOWA and Mellon Hunters into one tribe under the HOT flag. For those of you who have a question please feel free to ask. Krahl has given his consent on this matter and with him being the Supreme commander of Hot I gladly pledge my loyalty and the loyalty of my tribesmen to the Hot family.
God Bless
Bishop52761

DeletedUser

So who's going to be first to bash the bishop:icon_razz:

DeletedUser2943

I wouldn't expect anyhting less in these forums the diffrence is that i can take what i can dish.
God Bless
Bishop52761

DeletedUser1434

We're glad to have you, Bishop! Let the truth tell you the path you have to take!

DeletedUser

Hah! I hate Mellon Hunters. I have had death to Mellon Hunters in my profile ever since they accepted a farm of mine into their tribe and not only refused to release him but actually supported the guy. My gamelong frustration were that they were all to far away to kill but my profile has had death to Mellon Hunters in it ever since. Hope being in HOT makes you all smarter since I can no longer continue working my way towards you in order to kill you all.

I guess I need a new hobby.

DeletedUser791

all the flags and mergers are stupid, i just wish they raised the player cap limit

DeletedUser

Well, Gareeth, if you weren't so busy competing with perfectly wonderful players for - well, you know what - you might have gotten there in time.

Anyway, welcome to the fold guys.

Sadly, if the leader of HOT is any indication, Gareeth's wish that you'll get smarter is bound to not come true. ;)

-Krahl

DeletedUser137

HAHA, I knew BOWA would have to leave b.o.w now that they were faling.
Good move.
However, you seem to have missed a detail.
Strongest on continent. AoS
You are joining HOT
Forgetting any wars you just dropped yourself in?

DeletedUser915

You're forgetting that if you touch HOT, we'll probably declare all out war on you instead of just those cowards in AoS-6 and AoS-P.

DeletedUser137

Oh no, HOT is a very good tribe and BOWA i have nothing against. Its B.o.w falling that caused BOWA to break away.
Nice move all.