New tribe with amazing potential

DeletedUser

But with a change of name
Who???
???Who Are We|We Are Who???

We will be starting from scratch and will be needing some good active player. If you want a tribe you can rely on then this is it. We will not become one of those tribes that will reach number 1 straight away. We will creep up but stay within reach of the top. We will create allies. Who will grow with us, but only those in the top 100. When the good tribes have pointless wars we will grow and our allies will back us up. We will have a max of 50 members. send me a brief mail stating why you should join. Also state your previous history and you will need to persuade me well. I am going to be on holiday so do not expect a reply till sunday evening. We will be in NE. Allies will only be created after 2 weeks and we will try not to have any enemies till a lot later in the game.

Requirements
-Be loyal
-Support all players in need
-1 hour a day at least
-Never inactive for more than 2 days
-Have fun
-Never inactive in the forum for more than 4 days (may change)
-1:1 troop ratio for now but that will increase later in the game

If you pass these then you have a chance of getting into the tribe.

Once we have been here two weeks I will give out some privs.

We are only getting ten people to join before the world opens

Here are the positions there will be:

-President (Duke) amberdude007
-Vice President (Duke)
-Tribe Manager (Baron)
-Defense Minister (Baron)
-War Minister (Baron)
-Diplomat
-Asst. Diplomat (No Hidden Forum Prive)
-Recruiter
-Asst. Recruiter (No Hidden Forum Prive)
-Forum Mod.

:cata: There will be "Trip Wire System" in the tribe.
:cata: Dukes will be the official account sitter to check the situation of every member. Members will be bound to set the Dukes as sitter once in a month (or week).
:cata: Chain of Command will be highly followed in the tribe.
:cata: Ex-Member will be treat as Most Wanted Enemy.
:cata: There will be a voting system so that members can elect their Tribal Authority.
:cata: There will be a seperate forum for complain.
:cata: And Finally, members will be dedicated to the tribe. Ensure the security of everymember is the main task.

This is what will happen in the tribe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stop with ALL the forum posts!

amberdude007 said:
Hi I am creating a tribe from world 25 called WHNC.
Would you like to maybe be allies or maybe even brothers because we are expecting quite a few members and also come to the South West. I hope you agree but you have to send me a reply within an hour coz I am going away but you can after its just will come back sunday night and cannot reply till then

For teh lols...

DeletedUser

Goddamnit people. Are half our forum-goers legally blind? Do we need brail on the screen so that they can find the Recruitment Forum?

Really guys, it's not even amusing anymore.

westshire

I hate to beat a dead horse, but who? is also a tribe from W25. You have to be able to think of something original... I hope.

DeletedUser

We are not a copy. If any one would like to join send me a message now and give me a good reason. We are running out of places. We are only getting ten people in the tribe before the world starts meaning there is three spaces left. So give me a personal mail.
We will start with having 40 members but after a month it will be 80. Anyone who underachieves will be dissmissed

DeletedUser40113

sorry amber, but this sounds pathetic.
im sure you mean well and such, but your very ideas are turnoffs for the more experienced players out there.
good luck though mate

DeletedUser

Here are the positions there will be:

-President (Duke) amberdude007
-Vice President (Duke)
-Tribe Manager (Baron)
-Defense Minister (Baron)
-War Minister (Baron)
-Diplomat
-Asst. Diplomat (No Hidden Forum Prive)
-Recruiter
-Asst. Recruiter (No Hidden Forum Prive)
-Forum Mod.

:cata: There will be "Trip Wire System" in the tribe.
:cata: Dukes will be the official account sitter to check the situation of every member. Members will be bound to set the Dukes as sitter once in a month (or week).
:cata: Chain of Command will be highly followed in the tribe.
:cata: Ex-Member will be treat as Most Wanted Enemy.
:cata: There will be a voting system so that members can elect their Tribal Authority.
:cata: There will be a seperate forum for complain.
:cata: And Finally, members will be dedicated to the tribe. Ensure the security of everymember is the main task.

This is what will happen in the tribe

may I know why u hav copied my Idea?

If u have potential then make ur own ...... Do not copy plz......

Shame on u ...........

This is the link where I posted about my Dream Tribe.

DeletedUser

I think a 4 lettered word describes this tribe very very well

Begins with F and ends with L
and maybiz has A and I in the middle

you guess what it is

DeletedUser

This tribe has less potential than my unwashed socks. :icon_neutral: