New Update: More coins !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I can't agree with this since I already payed for my 1.800 nobles. I think it will be fair enough that my nobleman limit should be the reference for the half price nobles.
I voted yes, but ... I already payed, if not than I would like to get the difference in coins if this game wants to be fair for all.

Well mate, as much as i would like to agree with you in terms of equal payment...

the fact remains> all those you HAVE paid for, will produce that MANY MORE in proportion to what we will be paying...

The law of averages, ((or whatever, trying to sound smart here) will make good for you...

You will still have your lead, if your active enough.. you will continue to BUILD on your lead. (tis not hard to noble barbs or inactives)

And yes, i just called you out. If your truly using your nukes for tribal gain, then noble some of those your clearing, for PETER GRIFFON'S SAKE!!!!

DeletedUser

w00t I was the one that got the no vote above 10% :p Not that I care but I'm just a r3b3l!

Jack Lawless

Just because he dreams about it does not mean its not real :icon_biggrin:

Sigmund Freud about dreams:
"A dream is a disguised fulfilment of a repressed wish. The interpretation of dreams has as its object the removal of the disguise to which the dreamer's thoughts have been subjected"

The fact that you want it to be real,doesn't mean its real.So,go and keep dreaming.:icon_twisted:

Mick876

if i won the lottery, then that night had a dream about me winning it because i had actualy won it, i am still dreaming about something that has happened.

Jack Lawless

if i won the lottery, then that night had a dream about me winning it because i had actualy won it, i am still dreaming about something that has happened.

Millions of people dream about winning the lotery every night and day.Only one person actually wins every few weeks.And what you call dreaming about winning the lotery is more hope of winning.Whici brings us back to what Freud sed,something that you wish to happen.

DeletedUser

[lie]I dream about hunky men in speedos, but I dont really want them, Its not a repressed wish =O
[/lie]

DeletedUser

What this really will do, is increase the amount of villages nobled by barb-munchers, or intribe munchers. It'll even furtehr increase the downside for people that effectively fight with enemies over the villages.

But damn, am I glad that this measure is almost through. Finally more nobles for me, to take more enemy villages. SIN, here I come. There is no stopping me now !

Oh, and all those intribe/barb-munchers beware: I'll find you one day. And my troops have already been equipped with sticks! Your iron swords are nothing against the superiour weaponry of mine ! FEAR is coming to you !

DeletedUser

Can't you do both? :/

I have 317 nukes en route to enemies still, Yet have also managed to munch about 100 barbs/in-tribe villages as well this week xD.

DeletedUser

Can't you do both? :/

I have 317 nukes en route to enemies still, Yet have also managed to munch about 100 barbs/in-tribe villages as well this week xD.

Loosing nukes ==> loss of resources ==> less coins minted

should be rather straightforward from there on ...

DeletedUser

Meh, I had a large noble stock in the first place, I always pound the enemy first, Then if I've got anything left after pounding, I'll take it and use it to tidy up my Ks, Perfectly resonable to me.

DeletedUser

I can't agree with this since I already payed for my 1.800 nobles. I think it will be fair enough that my nobleman limit should be the reference for the half price nobles.
I voted yes, but ... I already payed, if not than I would like to get the difference in coins if this game wants to be fair for all.

we all did payed for our nobles , but by the time "they" will have 1800 villages you will have double ;) :icon_rolleyes:

So YES ftw

Status
Not open for further replies.