NEW "WANNA BE" REBEL vs the big bad bully tribes

DeletedUser

Yes, you read it correct. this will not be fancy & filled with pics, but instead I will flood it with plenty of info.

ANEWDREAM aka "Maurice Salem Jr" LOL has reached out to several tribes to reform RBL. Why you ask? He'll tell you he's sick of bully tribes " SCUM, PRO, RL" but in truth it is more likely he could not make thier grade & get invited into Scum.

You see, he has been trying to do what he claims the "Team Dream" does. and that's look out for himself while using everyone & everything around him.

Ok on with the show. SkaffaStad wasn't happy playing TW anymore, between this world being so slow & how busy he has become in RL. He pretty much wasn't playing. After seeing NF turned into garbage he choose to disband the tribe. This led to Dream starting REGS with the name & coa's I supplied him.

His 1st goal was to see how many times he could mess with the Dream Team & thus they recieved several bans. He wasn't happy enough, he had it in for NF also so he claims to have contacted "RL" and had a "RIM" hit put out on a few NF members such as AK4Me & Monergon1. But since RL is also a threat headed south in his direction, he be friended DRW and is planning to use them as cannon fodder to make a wall RL must go thur to reach his vills

While doing this Dream & Myself were to try & join SCUM. A tribe he talks to on skype alot but has now choosen to plot against for being bullies.

His new master plan with the help of Monergon1 & I'm betting the "Dream Team" also because they all have worked with each other for a long time is this:

The NEW 'RBL" will be made up of the follow tribes BIO,NF,REGS with talks in the works to get DOM & AVENGE to join. He even looked at bringing SPQ,T2W & RL in the fold if RBL need more fire power. DRW was to be included but he turned his back on them laughing with others that those noob's couldn't help. But thier vills make a nice 1st line of walls against the bully tribes. It's funny how he claims "RL" are bullies yet wants to get them involved if SCUM & PRO become to much to handle.

So Bullies "SCUM,PRO & RL" be warned RBL is coming for you. BIO,DOM,NF,REG,SPQ,AVENGE,T2W,DRW be warned Dream is trying to lead you to your deaths for his own amusement, nothing more. Oh he'll give you the excuse line I can't turn my back on friends & kill them with bully tribes. But it all boils down to a little man with a big mouth that can't make it in any tribe.

more to follow as this gets moving along....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Look at my name it's the same as I use in game. I've been in the real NF from almost the start of playing. Joined crappy RBL that I didn't like. Was baron in NF when it was reformed from leaving RBL. Hold baron status in REGS. It's all there for those that look

DeletedUser

he is in Regs, He seems pretty serious it looks like he kicked everyone out of regs and changed there profile to discourage them from rejoining...

DeletedUser78095

Thats a dueche move. Yeah i realized it doesnt matter haha i fixed it.

DeletedUser

bwahahahahtha128593077782477236.jpg

wahahahaha

Does just posting a picture and "whahahah" count as a one word post? Can something even be on topic for this topic? *ponders*

DeletedUser

Thats a dueche move. Yeah i realized it doesnt matter haha i fixed it.

No a douche move would be stringing along your tribemates at 1st while you try to join a "bully" (dream's word)tribe then when you think your in, you tell others to look for another tribe to join. then when you yourself find out that your the 1 that's got a good chance of not being able to join. decide to reform shitty RBL and take on the bullies, you were so keen on joining a few short days ago

DeletedUser

Wow that's awesome. Why could you guys not get in? You must've failed their skills tests.

DeletedUser

Wow that's awesome. Why could you guys not get in? You must've failed their skills tests.

No we did not take the test yet. It was planned for yesterday or today. But Dream ran off on the reform RBL b.s. He did mention there might be a couple of no votes against it from SCUM but I don't think we'll ever know if we would have made the cut

DeletedUser

No a douche move would be stringing along your tribemates at 1st while you try to join a "bully" (dream's word)tribe then when you think your in, you tell others to look for another tribe to join. then when you yourself find out that your the 1 that's got a good chance of not being able to join. decide to reform shitty RBL and take on the bullies, you were so keen on joining a few short days ago

any proof on that one...?

DeletedUser

lol..Am I dreaming? XD..That's why I was wondering why are the "Regs" member near me are all tribe less..

DeletedUser

I've been kicked & now have a love note posted about me

Description
Regs

Death to THE IMPALER

"Can anything be stupider than that a man has the right to kill me because he lives on the other side of a river and his ruler has a quarrel with mine, though I have not quarrelled with him?"

Those who come,come to die fighting,wether it be with,or against.

DeletedUser78095

i have no respect for you. THE IMPALER. Anewdream is a good player, you betrayed him.