New World 40 Blogger

DeletedUser

:| you seriously calling someone a bad person because they back stabbed you in a WAR GAME?

and it didn't take u guys long to start mass attacking your old leaders does that make you all bad people? after all you STABBED THEM IN THE BACKline

also thee shadow is a nice guy ive spoken to him alot and even sat his account(check out his profile :p)

A Perfect Circle

Well I have learn something on this too it is not a matter how good you r in this game (skilled) you need to be a good person too and good person do not stab someone in back ,so that's why I think that you guys and girl r not a good person in private life either and I belive that you r not such a great players also that I was thinking that you were!

Not true, he did try to get you an invite.

It is sad though that you do not even try to defend you'r self cos you know that this is true!

Im sure he hasnt read this post yet.

oh and Blueskin this is not just a game here is much more or you just pretend that you r friends with all this people like you guys did pretend that you r friends with me?

He did try to get you into KATA, its not his fault you didnt make the cut.

and one more I would like to say that I know that your's pets from Kata will jump first and blame here all things that was come so far ,but no one from us want to hear them ,we want that you guys explain to me and others why you did that and leave CB a side cos you know it that they have nothing with all this and that I have started and want a change!?

This doesnt even make sense, clean up your post or reread what your posting before you hit submit please.

now please mark be so kind and interview ex leaders of NMS all of them !

I dont think the blog will ever be coming out. We should all give up on the idea.

DeletedUser92560

LOL APC you still don't get it pet's or different is dog's r you ,rober ,lethex and even some more who will replied on this my thought's ,cos I have said that no one want you and others Kata members to say anything here anymore cos you guys have no clue what you talking about

there is named EX NMS LEADER'S

DeletedUser

rober ,lethex and even some more who will replied on this my thought's ,cos I have said that no one want you and others Kata members to say anything here anymore cos you guys have no clue what you talking about

i actually have to agree with this, i just post for the giggles & own people

A Perfect Circle

LOL APC you still don't get it pet's or different is dog's r you ,rober ,lethex and even some more who will replied on this my thought's ,cos I have said that no one want you and others Kata members to say anything here anymore cos you guys have no clue what you talking about

there is named EX NMS LEADER'S

And your grammar still doesnt make sense. Im telling you, proof read your work. Maybe you should ask a parent or guardian for help.

DeletedUser

This is turning into a flame fest. so!

1. when is the next blog coming out?
2. APC, he tries his best. you try speaking Slovakian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, you name it. im sure you would be messing up sentences as he does, but he plays to enjoy the game, and therefore does his best to speak OUR language.

DeletedUser

1.if i spoke Slovakian, French, Spanish or Portuguese i wouldn't be on a English talking world
2.let the flame fest begin

DeletedUser

he is actually a very nice person when you get to know him. and rober, a lot of non english speaking people play on this server.

does anyone know if our blogger is like, still ALIVE?

DeletedUser

i didn't say he inst i just like flaming the enemy
theres a few non English speaking in kata as well there cool

yeah the blogger is still alive but its kinda hard for him to do the blog due to his location

A Perfect Circle

How am I flaming when I cant even under stand the post and I ask for clarity?

DeletedUser

i wasnt trying to single you out APC. i was just announcing it was becoming a flame filled forum, and your name came up because i was commenting on your post. no intentions on saying you were the flamer.

DeletedUser92560

APC understand this I did not ask a thing from you or did I?

first at all I have ask Mark to interview ex NMS leader !!! r you was one ? NO !then back of also you rober when you was one of leader's of NMS ? never right ? then back of

how much clear I should be if you can't understand APC maybe you should ask parents to read it for you and explain it to you what I want!lol

by the way mate my parents have all ready passed away and about my english I have learned it in TW during my play and maybe is bad but I m at least trying my best
I just want to see you to learn my language and we will see how it will go to you!
oh and rober flaming enemy? I m sorry but I do not play w40 anymore so you can't tell that I m enemy

Last edited by a moderator:

A Perfect Circle

I wouldnt bother playing on your native languages server. Joining something like the german sever would just be stupid since I cant read or write german and communication is an important factor in this game. Is that why you got booted from your tribe maybe?

When your post on public forums, expect the public to answer. If you wanted to ask someone something personally, try mailing that person.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

For the record:
Some of the ex-NMS leaders took issue with Mark's blog style in the past & many refused to be interviewed after the first instance.
If they wouldn't be interviewed before, then some may still not want to be.
Kata will not force them to, but they are also free to tell their stories if they so wish.

There has been a lot spoken about the disbandment of NMS already now.
It's worth noting that Kata had forced multiple accounts/players to quit under fire & the sitters were clearly getting tired of the workload.
The sustained pressure was having an effect & the NMS/CB alliance (was supposed to be family) was strained due to different beliefs & styles.
It's hardly any wonder that some NMS decided that they disliked some CB members enough to contemplate what had previously been unthinkable & then actually disband the NMS tribe in order to attack their ex-family.
If the remaining ex-NMS players all banded together with CB then you would only have lost 10ish players.

Surely the rest of you can mount a significant challenge to Kata hegemony??

A Perfect Circle

Some family, if it was a family CB would have changed their name to NMS2 or NMSK or even NMSCB. They never acted like one tribe, just allies.

Jza08

I wouldnt bother playing on your native languages server. Joining something like the german sever would just be stupid since I cant read or write german and communication is an important factor in this game. Is that why you got booted from your tribe maybe?

When your post on public forums, expect the public to answer. If you wanted to ask someone something personally, try mailing that person.

See APC ... I actually respected you when you were in NMS/CB, even after you left to be honest.

But when you disrespect and take cheap shots at someone who has learnt english as a second language and gives it their best shot, that is pretty damn low! Escpecially in a public forum like this. And not once but on a few occasions in this thread alone you have done that!

How about you stop hitting below the belt and flame him for the facts/statements he presents rather than any flaws in his english!

DeletedUser

There has been a lot spoken about the disbandment of NMS already now.
It's worth noting that Kata had forced multiple accounts/players to quit under fire & the sitters were clearly getting tired of the workload.
The sustained pressure was having an effect & the NMS/CB alliance (was supposed to be family) was strained due to different beliefs & styles.

(yaaawwwwnnnnn)

/me still awaiting the interview ;)

Surely the rest of you can mount a significant challenge to Kata hegemony??

:)

DeletedUser

(yaaawwwwnnnnn)

/me still awaiting the interview ;)

same :icon_wink:

See APC ... I actually respected you when you were in NMS/CB, even after you left to be honest.

But when you disrespect and take cheap shots at someone who has learnt english as a second language and gives it their best shot, that is pretty damn low! Escpecially in a public forum like this. And not once but on a few occasions in this thread alone you have done that!

How about you stop hitting below the belt and flame him for the facts/statements he presents rather than any flaws in his english!

cool story bro --------------> the doors that way

A Perfect Circle

How can I do that when I couldnt understand him! I didnt make fun of him in anyway, I spoke the facts. How was I supposed to know his native language wasnt english? How was I supposed to know he was an adult? Where oh where noble jza am I flaming him?