New Years Resolutions

DeletedUser

Ok well forums are getting a tad boring so i thought we need some new threads! So what's your resolutions for the coming year? I'll start :D

Drive slower
Save more money
Eat less junk food and start trying some new flavours
Get into an exercise routine, atm it's just random and i don't have much motivation on my own but hopefully change that

Well that's it for me, didn't set any last year so this year was a success :D

DeletedUser

• Play less, Learn more, achieve to my full potential - Right now i'm an epic fail at school :icon_redface:
  • Get out more - Vitamin D here I come!
  • Get a female Companion - Don't say a word Sam ¬_¬
  • Get a healthier diet - Right now my lifestyle consists of Cheese, Cheese and erm more Cheese :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I dont bother with New Years Resolutions.. if you want to change something in your life, just do it.. that should be all the reason you need to, not do it just for some silly new years thing where most of the time people dont end up doing them.

DeletedUser

My new years resolution, kick rattlesnakes arse. Dont say you werent warned..

DeletedUser

My new years resolution, kick rattlesnakes arse. Dont say you werent warned..

AMEN...

I hope you can do that in-game
smiley-devil12.gif

DeletedUser

You have a big mouth. Scawy.

(I mean the smiley thing, lol.)

DeletedUser

I think the moderators New Years Resolution should be - to find ways on how to make the forums alive again. Forum is dead right now.

Just a suggestion, I don't know if anyone will agree with me. Players go to the forum to have fun. I don't know if other players also feel this way, we get some fun in-game by bashing our opponents villages. And we have fun at the public forums by bashing other players publicly.

I know that there are limitations, and personal insults are a nono, but I think deleting every off topic post doesn't help in keeping the forums alive. Maybe give them a warning and if they continue to be off topic, then start deleting their posts.

Just my thoughts....

My New Years Resolution for my TW life is to continue to have fun. I think that's the reason why were still playing this game.
icon7.gif
offtopic.gif

DeletedUser

I agree , this deleting of every single post even a bit off topic is killing the forum

DeletedUser

I don't delete every single off topic post. In most threads I let it go, but when people post complete drivel and derail a topic completely (as trumiz and plarin did in that guys co playing thread) the posts have to be deleted.

I've got nothing against posts being slightly off-topic but sadly some of the posters here don't know how to go off topic without insulting others.