Newb looking for mentor and a tribe

DeletedUser

Hi (hope I'm posting this in the right place) am new to tribalwars, came across this game somewhere on the internet and decided to have a look around before deciding I should give it a shot. Am looking for someone who could help me learn the mechanics of this game, as well as a "teaching tribe" or something. Am not looking to play "competitively" but am definitely more than a casual player, but who knows, maybe I might eventually. Have some slight experience with these kind of games(ikariam, travian). Am in GMT +8 and I hope that wouldn't be a problem, also have access to the internet 24/7 as well as skype (which seems to be a pre-requisite here). English is also not my first language, but I think there should not be too many problems with my english? Am looking forward to starting this game so I hope someone out there could help me out!

Cheers

d4m0

Good luck buddy :)
Well laid out, should find someone soon enough.
If no one offers within a few days message me and I'll give you a list of people to bug.
I'm not good enough to give out detailed advice, and I'm quite busy, and I'm not on skype much, so I wouldn't be your best bet.

DeletedUser

Hey AgeraS, I would be glad to help you out. You seem like you want to learn which automatically makes you better than half of the other TW players. I 6+ GMT so it will be perfect. My friend and I are also starting our own tribe so we could take you under our wing. Tribal wars can look complicated but once you really analyze it it's actually pretty easy. I will add you ingame and we can talk there.

Sincerely Johnmx

just dreamy

Private message ALessonInPointWhoring(Nauzhur)
He would be your best bet of acheiving alot of things in this game. He is a great and really patient.

DeletedUser

Hi Johnmx! Thanks for the reply. That would be great. I look forward to seeing you in-game then.

Also thanks dreamy for the input. Will definitely keep that name in mind :)

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Aw it's really sad that nobody mentioned my name here, lol jk.
I guess you got your mentor already, but if you have any other questions feel free to ask here.

You can also join mattcurr's premade, you can apply for the tribe here, or ask him directly.
He is making a tribe just for teaching new players like you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey can you tell me your ingame name though? That would be helpful lol.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hi (hope I'm posting this in the right place) am new to tribalwars, came across this game somewhere on the internet and decided to have a look around before deciding I should give it a shot. Am looking for someone who could help me learn the mechanics of this game, as well as a "teaching tribe" or something. Am not looking to play "competitively" but am definitely more than a casual player, but who knows, maybe I might eventually. Have some slight experience with these kind of games(ikariam, travian). Am in GMT +8 and I hope that wouldn't be a problem, also have access to the internet 24/7 as well as skype (which seems to be a pre-requisite here). English is also not my first language, but I think there should not be too many problems with my english? Am looking forward to starting this game so I hope someone out there could help me out!

Cheers

What's your skype?

punk4life

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am intrigued by AgeraS post, he is NEW to all this he says yet uses the term Newb which he may of carried over from other online games, Hmmm! I'm wondering if you are a player who already plays but is looking for help which there is no shame in, I still remain open to any advice to improve, sorry not having ago but just curious, plus there is nothing wrong with your English my friend :)

DeletedUser

I am intrigued by AgeraS post, he is NEW to all this he says yet uses the term Newb which he may of carried over from other online games, Hmmm! I'm wondering if you are a player who already plays but is looking for help which there is no shame in, I still remain open to any advice to improve, sorry not having ago but just curious, plus there is nothing wrong with your English my friend :)

Haha am new to this game hence the newb(ie) tag. Unless newb means something else around these forums then please do not hesitate to correct me then :)

DeletedUser

Haha am new to this game hence the newb(ie) tag. Unless newb means something else around these forums then please do not hesitate to correct me then :)

Newb means a beginner, nothing wrong with that here. I guess it's the one of the common terms used everywhere in internet.