Newb question

DeletedUser

Whats the maximum amount of villas you can have in a single group ? so you can switch between villages easily

PurePowerGames

count the number of villages total in the area you would define as your "group" and subtract 5 - then add 5 and multiply by 1 - that is the max amount of villages you could have in your "group".

DeletedUser84663

no no no... you round down in this equation. Now, if the ratio of the total villages over the number of groups is larger than 2.6, then you would round up, but only if there are an equal amount of defensive villages and offensive village in exactly 1/3 of the groups. For any groups that does not have at least 25% defensive villages, you also must multiply by the number of nobles in that particular group, then subtract the total number of defensive villages. For every group that has 100% offensive villages, then you must add the total number of defensive villages to the total, after subtracting the number of groups to the result of the equation. Because of these variables, you must round down in this situation. :icon_smile:

vasetheface

Wow, thanks, I have to change my whole playing style now!

DeletedUser90886

This new information has just blown my mind. I can't believe it!

PurePowerGames

I thought I had it all figured out... Nice and easy math. But the variables introduced here blue screened my brain. If not for my wife smacking me in the back of the head and hitting my reset button on my left ass-cheek, I probably would not have been seen here for at least 12 hours... Thanks guys.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I knew that, I was joining in on the fun :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser84663

I thought I answered the question pretty clearly... :\ ...maybe not.