[NEWS FLASH]BDAS facing war?

silverbeard

This thread has been approved of by BDAS's Duke, -Kira-.

Yes folks, it's true! Today at 16:01 ST, the tribe *S#B* declared war! Their reason for war is because a BDAS member farmed a leader of theirs. As seen by this mail:

russ1991 said:
today at 16:01
we suggest that you tell your members not to attack our tribe or we will be at war and trust ne you do not want that !!!

Since the BDAS member has no intentions of stopping the farming, after recieving a direct order to stop by -kira- himself! There is only thing to do! And that is to proclaim BDAS's stance as 'neutral' in this war. Yes, we will not be warring with this tribe. We will attempt to reach terms for the war before we actually go to war with the tribe.

Inside the BDAS forums, members are going crazy. Posting such things as:

"Oh n0ez!!! teh elitz00rz Rs c0ming f0r uz!!11!1!11oneone! run iz f0r yourzez lives!oneone!!11!1!!1one11!!!"

Yes, BDAS is in a great deal of turmoil. Facing such an early war from the elites of w10, BDAS might be facing a disband option if the terms for war is not reached soon.

DeletedUser

Does BDAS wantsa merger wiv our tribes dat way we can takes them on and VIN!????

Bboci

rofl this kitten above makes me so amused i giggle :icon_biggrin:

Yakooboo

You can always come to CARE, we welcome refugees...Specialy as you may take a battering from these scary folk :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

yes MERGE wiv us CARE BEARS!!! yay!!! we want more friends... :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Prehaps it shall evolve into a world war. Every Single tribe involved... every single player. That would be awsome :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

BDAS if you need any help I will help you and do everthing i can to get my tribe involved too. I have :axemen: :swordsman: and:spear:

DeletedUser

well i have...

:axemen: :swordsman: :spear: and soon ---> :lightcavalry:

silverbeard

silverbeard

to CARE:

I will talk to -Kira- and we will look into that possibility.

DeletedUser

How sad that they think they actually have a chance in the war they are declaring. Even my tribe is higher ranked than those noobs.

silverbeard

silverbeard

Yah I know, that is why we are trying to reach terms with the tribe, we don't want to be crushed.:icon_cry:

weiyaoli

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Are you sure you going to disband?
Excuse me while I go outside and laugh

DeletedUser

Yah I know, that is why we are trying to reach terms with the tribe, we don't want to be crushed.:icon_cry:

You wolnt be crushed, i was talking about them. Everyone knows you guys and IBAN are the best tribes.

silverbeard

silverbeard

disbanding is an option we are facing right now. I don't see why it is so funny. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

You wolnt be crushed, i was talking about them. Everyone knows you guys and IBAN are the best tribes.

We will wait for them to prove that. How can a tribe be labled as "the best tribe" If it has not done anything to suggest it is?

Plaxico

Are you sure you going to disband?
Excuse me while I go outside and laugh

Why can't you laugh inside?

Good luck BDAS. You shall need it!! They seem rather mean.