News news, read all about it. Outrageous RIOT! against the Queen

DeletedUser105718

Slowthinker, shut up. No one spoke to you.

And I'm sure I've seen the exsact same words, said in another thread to someone else...

I won't mind you then as you are trying to "troll" like you've said :icon_idea:

hurod

I hope Riot will rim VH quick so he can co-play me :p

Nic empty your villages :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Wow.. I go away for a few days and all hell break loose *LOL*

Martin.. I have offered you a village all free and clear b4 and you said you didn´t want it. can you make up your mind? *L*

AB>
Never said I worried about the res,, just that is was a WAST of res to swap villages. a slight difference there ;)

DeletedUser

Update -

riotvqueenstat.png

DeletedUser

edited: some jubberish, not making any sense.. someone wake me up

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10770065

just looking at this.. some costly villages, if you look at the stats.

100 vills 7.457 mill (ODD of Queen)= 745.700 for each village won.

Nope, your mathematical calculation is wrong. 7.457 mill divided by 100 = 74570. Not 745700.

So in average 74570 ODD for each villa, not 745700. Not as costly as you think.

DeletedUser

sorry, I´m not awake.. you are correct... my bad..
and no not that bad...

xRedDevil

Von's learning of why you should post on the forums while still tired hehe, i'm sure we've all done it at some point mate!

DeletedUser

At least we don't get told not to post on externals to try maintain a good image to the world.
World after world, the soon to be rimmed always make that same statement... :icon_rolleyes:
If it were really true, I would never been in Red's tribes as I am probably one of the cruder posters when active...:icon_evil:

von, still worried about the cost of nobles !? :icon_idea:
Did he mistake cat nukes for fakes? :icon_razz:

Slowthinker, shut up. No one spoke to you.
And I'm sure I've seen the exsact same words, said in another thread to someone else...
And I have told many that they should wear a helmet in case the short bus crashes.
Pretty sure we all post duplicate opinions, thoughts and/or insults over time. I'm just happy there is a douche willing to let us all know when it happens :)

DeletedUser

Did he mistake cat nukes for fakes? :icon_razz:

not really.. but you can only defend some of the attacks, when you are spread out and have 10K inbounds.
I killed a shitload of fanged fakes, but a lot got through.
Dont know how it has lookedfor the past week, as I have not been on the account since last friday.
So thanks to my sitters for doing some work on the account, now that I´m to lazy to do it myself.

DeletedUser70233

Yes Vh, i hae wondered where you have been... We need to talk asap.

vaan